Chapter 13 : Maldives Day 2 (Part.1)

Hye Joo

Last night I had a talk with Lu Yi Zin and Lee So Young that how they got here. They reluctantly told that they took a day off just for my birthday and their duties were all passed to Cha Se Jin for her 'underground activities'

Cha Se Jin also known as the daughter of our director is most likely to be my rival (that's what people in the hospital say because she is jealous of me). She is a pain in my ass from my undergraduate student days. I had to face a lot of difficult situations because of her. She just keeps annoying me and one day her father (director ) found about this and got her suspended for a week.

Yi Zin said that she was found drunk in her hospital office and she was punished to attend all the patients for the weekend. That's why Yi Zin and So Young was able to come here.

"Unnie EXO oppas are really handsome. You are really lucky and we also became lucky by joining your birthday party. I never knew EXO would be this much down-to-earth. I was really happy to see all the twelve members together." So Young shrieked like a little cat while talking about EXO.

Lu Yizin and myself were just looking at So Young and how she was mesmerized by those twelve handsome boys. As for Yizin this is nothing special because Luhan is her cousin. She has a one sided crush on her 'deer' cousin and when we ask something like 'isnt it wrong to have crush on your cousin?' she will be 'what to do if you have a extremely beautiful cousin like this'.  Yizin used to talk about Luhan, but I didn't know that Luhan used to be a K-pop singer. I have never seen him, not even in photos.

For that night Yizin, So Young, mom and myself decided to adjust ourselves in the room.

When the others all slept, I was thinking about the birthday party that EXO gave me and that almost blurted 'fake marriage proposal' to Kyungsoo.

Now that I think of him, he holds my very first 'things' like my first time to blush for a boy, the first boy to hold my hand and the first boy to cook for me. This feels something special to me and it feels so right. He is really the type of man that every girl wants and I feel like that I'm not right for him to be with him

Maybe I shouldn't open my feelings to him.

With these things in my mind, I didn't know that I drifted to sleep.

The next day morning we all decided to go to Maafushi, a inhabited island in Maldives which was near to the area where we are staying. We all got up and packed our things when Kim ji ah called me
"Hey girl! Saenghil chukhaye Ji hye Joo"
"Gumavo Ji-ah yah!. Yesterday I saw your video. You were looking ugly when you wore your pajamas" I teased her little bit.
"I'm sorry Hye Joo-yah! I had some important work to do here"
"I know Shin-nie is really sick. Do take care of her and I will check her up once I return"
"Wait! Eun Shin wants to talk to you"
.
.
.
"Yaboseyo! Hye Joo-yah! Saenghil chukhaye! Neomu manhi saranghae! Stay healthy"
I almost teared up after hearing her fragile voice. She used to be the main vocalist of our school band, but now her condition is way too critical even to speak.
"Gumavo Eun Shin ah! I miss you so much!. I will come see you once I reach Seoul"
I could hear her coughs and immediately Jiah snatches the phone and say
"Hye Joo! Let's talk after sometime. I have someone calling me up"
"Okay take care both of you! Bye"
Jiah ended up the call. I told Yizin and So Young about Eun Shin's birthday wish. They were too touched and said that I'm lucky to hear her voice.

We went down to see all the EXO members gathered there with my mom. And again I saw this man who made my heart flutter slash crush Do Kyungsoo. He was enjoying his food while listening to my mother's stories. He is a big fan of my mother's fairytale stories and I kind of like this soft childish character of his.

We ate rice with prawn curry and scrambled eggs for breakfast and we left for the day.

We started getting in the van and I sat near Yizin and Sehun . That guy is really getting in my nerves these days. He keeps on teasing me and get some beatings from Kris and Kyungsoo often. These days he doesn't even speak with Suho like the first day but he keeps on hanging out with Luhan often.

Sehun started it again, but this time it wasn't me but it was Yizin. When Sehun started teasing Yizin for her dress, Baekhyun came up and pushed Sehun down from his seat. He sat in Sehun's seat and showed a smug smile to the younger one. Yizin and myself laughed our asses off at Baekhyun's reaction. Sehun was really ashamed in front of us and he immediately ran to Luhan.

After that music was played Kai, Luhan, Sehun, Tao, Lay, Xiumin stood up to dance in the shaking van. Meanwhile the Beagle line (Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol) started singing with the vocals out. It was a huge ball of mess but still I saw Kris hugging my mother while sleeping and was shocked to see Suho sleeping in the lap of So Young. I saw Kyungsoo taking a picture of all the four sleeping people. Yizin joined Baekhyun and started singing.

I was left all alone when i saw Kyungsoo calling me to sit with him . I was hesitant at first but still accepted his offer. I went to his place and sat with him maintaining a good distance between us. He took out a small box and gave it to me.

"Happy birthday Hye Joo-yah!" He smiled. Gosh! His smiles just kills me way too much. Wowoah!. I opened the box and saw a silver chain with a beautiful infinity dollar.

"Wow! It looks beautiful Oppa. Thank you so much! I love your gift Oppa" I was really mesmerized and I turned around to see all the people including  the sleeping ones clap for us.

"You look good together. Live long HyeSoo couple" Chanyeol's voice thundered. I saw Kyungsoo turning redder than a tomato and I couldnt help myself but blushed at the thought of me and Kyungsoo being a couple.

I think I've fallen in love
______________________________________
I hope you guys like this Chapter. Plus the picture at the media is made by Aishustyles. Do read, comment and share it other EXO-LS too.

A/N: Happy Birthday Zhang Yixing❤️

Until the next chapter its a bye from your author.
~BGJ