Chapter 36: Recovery On!

Third

Hye Joo was bought to the hospital, to the Hospital where she works. Jiah accompanied her and informed her mother, So Young to take care of her.

She decided not call the EXO members for a short while because they recently had a comeback. They are busy with the promotions and she didn't want to disturb them especially distract Do Kyungsoo.

The doctor examined her body and said that she needs to undergo a surgery and she won't be able to speak for a while. Her vocal cords are strained and her cheeks are damaged. She is in comatose because the body has underwent a severe shock. She can't walk for a while because her lower part nerves are damaged moderately.

The doctors are trying their level best  to save her. It's a relief that the doctors here are her seniors. Earlier her head came to check on her. He did the surgery for her stab at the back because it disturbed.  He gave words of encouragement to her mom and went after a small check-up.

Jiah went to her office to handle the two criminals. She filed a case in the court on the behalf of Attorney using her special keys. She went to the lockup where the criminals caught in the act were kept in.

"Look who's behind the bars. I never thought that I would meet you both here at a situation like this. If only things had been correct from the start, I wouldn't have allowed you guys to come near Hye Joo.

Well, as to control my patience, I won't be handling your case. I can't stand you two being whores and sitting in the defendant chair." Jiah said and left the room.
______________________________________
3 months later
Timeline : October 2017

Hye Joo

I felt something sting my hand and tried to move it which I shouldn't have. It stinged even more when I moved it.

I rubbed my eyes with my left hand and tried to understand the surroundings. There was a IV drip stand near me and my hand was connected to it.

I remember, I was stabbed and whipped righ,Was I saved?

I wanted to get up from the bed and walk out to drink water because my throat was parched. I tried to get up and I felt a shooting pain in my lower back. I failed and laid back again. After my actions, a person appeared before me.

Wait, this person with a big belly is my room?

"Hye Joo-sshi! Don't worry, I'm Minseok's friend. Don't worry I'm here to take care of you. Wait let me call the others.

She called and informed the others. I opened my mouth to speak something but I felt pain. "Hye Joo-sshi! You are not supposed to talk for a while because your vocal cords and your cheeks are hurted that it damaged your speaking skills. You will be fine after two-three months.  If you want anything feel free to sign me."  She said.

I signed her and asked her water. She poured me a cup of water and I drank it without hesitation. I signed her and asked about her.

"I'm Choi DaEun. Minseok's classmate and your head's ex-wife." Head's ex-wife? So the rumors were true?. I asked for a paper and pen. She willingly gave it to me and I wrote things about me and showed it to her.

I signed and asked her how months her pregnancy is. She replied that she is in her fifth month. I signed her to say about the things missed. 

She said that I've been in this state for three months. The criminals in my case ( Yoojin and Sejin) were given life imprisonment. So young gave birth to a healthy boy baby a month ago. They named him Kim Yoochun.

Oh wow! I promised her to be by her side during her delivery. I couldn't see her son and carry him after her delivery. I promised to be the godmother for her child. I couldn't attend her baby shower and enjoy anything. I felt emotional after thinking about this.

"Why are your eyes teary?" DaEun asked me. I worte and showed her my emotions right now. After reading my answer, she chuckled and said " Be with me in my baby shower".

I felt something warm rise in my heart after hearing her answer. I drew a heart in the paper she gave me and shooted it towards her.

While DaEun and myself were playing like this, the door burst open to see twelve men in my eyes. He was also there with them. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, Tao and Lay ran to me and engulfed me in their sandwich hug.

"Thank God! You woke up. These three months we spent in confusion and scaredness about you. We couldn't be happy how much ever we tried to. He were so restless about when would you wake up " Baekhyun said.

"Yeah! Tian Na! I prayed to God everyday for you to wake up" Lay chimed. The others surrounded me and started talking about how they missed me and made jokes to escape the emotional atmosphere.

My mom came and started crying after seeing my condition. She apologized for that day where she sarcastically said to take my own decision. I also cried along with her.

Being not able to talk is such a pain in the ass. I want to talk my feelings and tell them that I missed them also.

A little later Jiah came and hugged me tight. "Unnie! Thank you for saving me " I signed her. I cried under her embrace. "You little weak bitch!  Don't ever go with anybody like that. You escaped the border with a little tweeny weeny gap. Next time if I heard anything, I will kill you with my own hands."

"Can't you refrain yourself from cussing inside the hospital? We have a pregnant lady here. Do you want her baby to hear all your cussings and tantrums?" Kris whined.

"I'm sorry DaEun Unnie. I'll will not curse I'm front of you!" Jiah apologized. The room was full of liveliness and excitement.

My eyes trailed to the door where he was standing and watching everything with folded hands. He saw me and give me a 'you have done well' smile.

Seeing us, Jiah said "Okay! Let's go out. The lovebirds want privacy." She pushed everybody out and gave us privacy.

He came towards me and took me in his embrace. I missed this feeling and i missed him too. I lifted my head to see his eyes filled with tears. He stuffed me in his chest . I could feel his chest heaving up and down.

He was crying and I couldn't help but cry.
______________________________________
Woah! The mains met each other and I'm going jittery here. Who else is feeling the same? Don't forget the questions to ask using the hashtag #AskHyeJoo. Have fun in reading. Do read, vote and comment.
-BGJ