Chapter 25: Lil Something

Hye Joo

The next morning came and I couldn't get up from the couch because there's a man stuffing me inside his pocket. It's already 5:30 and I need to report to the hospital by 7. If I don't get up right now, I will be late for work.

"Oppa! Leave me. I need to go to work." I punched his chest to wake him up. "Ditch work today. Let's enjoy. Let me ditch my concert practice too."

"In your dreams, I still have a mother to support and thousand patients to treat. You still have a family to support, 8 idiotic brothers to feed and millions of fans to take care. Get your ass up and drop me in my house" I roared in anger.

"Did you just called us idiots?" A voice screamed beside my ear. I opened my eyes and turned to see Baekhyun standing in front of me and Kyungsoo.

"Oppa! Annyeong" I waved him and jumped off the sofa and fell down. My ankle hurts so bad and I saw all EXO members surrounding me.

"Ji Hye Joo. I never knew you were this naughty. Yesterday you guys slept together in the common couch and now you are playing around!" Suho scolded.

"Don't scold her as if you are perfect, the last time I saw, you and your wife were sleeping in the floor just with the blanket on" Chanyeol attacked.

"Shut up Chanyeol there are kids here" Baekhyun commented. "Stop it hyung! I'm not a kid anymore" screeched Sehun

"Okay guys stop. First of all to clear your misunderstanding, we DID not sleep together. But we just literally SLEPT TOGETHER. Second, I beg you all someone please drop me at my home. Third, I think I broke my ankle."

"What! You broke your ankle?"
"Wait! You didn't sleep together?"
"Our plan failed?"
"Zhang Yixing when did you come?"
"STOP THE NONSENSE!"

Suho screamed and we all fell in silence. "Okay so now, someone has to drop Hye Joo in her house. I will inform So Young so that she can treat your ankle at home. Now, the question is who wants to drop Hye Joo off except Kyungsoo?"

"Me! Me! Me!" shouted Baekhyun. "You don't even don't know how to drive Byun." Chanyeol zipped Baekhyun's mouth.

"I don't know anything you guys decide. I forgot all the roads in Korea." Lay said. "Me too! It's been a long time" added Tao.

"So let me drive you home. Hye Joo, Use Kyungsoo's washroom if you want and join me in the car after 5 minutes". Suho said and went to his shared room with a sleepy Sehun.

"So you guys didn't sleep together yesterday. Do Kyungsoo, I literally wasted an hour for you lecturing about this. Don't you remember what I thought?" Baekhyun said.

"Stop spoiling him. He already used your teaching 1 percent yesterday. He said something nasty". I retreated him.

"Hye Joo are you ready? I going!" Suho started and Kyungsoo carried me to the car because of my ankle.

"Don't worry Joongie I will come to your house after the practice. Wait for me. I love you. Take care." Kyungsoo said and kissed my forehead.

I love you? Forehead kiss?

My knees turned weak and I couldn't help but blush at the said words and done action. This is too much for my heart to tolerate. This man should stop adding cheese sauce while eating nachos because the next day he just becomes jittery.

After what it seemed like an hour, I reached home and So Young was there along with my first aid kit. After her analysation, she said that it is just a sprain and I need to rest for two days. I just decided to work from home.

Things that we do just in love

The day just passed like that and I had to work from home through So Young's help. I never intended to take leave but, I got scolded by my head. Maybe I could get an deduction in my salary but I did not feel sad about it.

I could feel that I am changing but I like this change inside me. The people around me feel comfortable with this new me and I feel I could be more social with this new change in me.

Evening passed and Do Kyungsoo came a little earlier what I expected to. My mom was 'dragged' by the EXOs and I was left alone in home when we went to take a bath. I tried to cook something for him because it was always him who cooked for me. Let him try my cooking once. I ended up making a simple fried rice with Kimchi that my mom had.

"Oppa. I tried to cook something for you. Try to eat it". He frowned and looked at the dish. "I am a ruthless person when it comes to cooking, you know that right?" I shooked my head sideways saying a no.

He took his chopsticks and added the Kimchi above the rice and stuffed it inside his mouth. For a few minutes, he just stared at the food and shot a glare against me.

"The rice has no salt" he said blandly. "I'm not eating this. Let's order some chicken and eat. I'm too tired to cook. Anyways thank you for the food". I flinched my eyebrows when he roughly stated his comment. I tried to eat a spoonful of the rice. Then, I spat it out after knowing that I forgot to add salt to it.

I disposed the rice and went to the living room to see Kyungsoo watching something in the TV. I went and sat by his side and said "Sorry for making you eat that nasty food. Let's eat chicken but you take the bigger pieces ".

He faced me and said " Do you want to listen to a song?" I nodded. He played the song and I can hear Chen singing in the song.

"What song is this? I didn't hear it?" Kyungsoo shook his head and said "This song is called Lil Something. This was sung by Chen and another artist called Heize for SM Station as Collabaration."

As the song starts he also begins to sing with it
"Neega monjeo naegae malhae anim naega monjeo malhae
Naanun namjadapgae wonhae
Gurae saranghandha malhae

Mildang mildang hajima hajima
Naneun saranghagil wonhae
Neoneun sarangbatgil wonhae

Aemaehae neowa naui saiyiga
Aemaehae uri duriae saiyiga
Ajik arikarihae ajik arikarihae
Uri arikarihae arikarihae"

I was looking at him with my attention fully focused on him. He was singing passionately. Even though his voice was not clear as Chen's, he sang very beautifully.

"You know what? These are the words I wanted to ask you. Earlier in the morning I told you that I love you, but you didn't mind it. That's why I sang this song for you today. Don't you love me?"

I didn't know what to say but I just pulled him inside my embrace and locked his lips with mine. I tried to show all my feelings through this kiss hoping that he would see my feelings for him even though I didn't say it loud.

After a few good minutes, the doorbell rang waking us from our dream. Kyungsoo groaned and walked towards the door with his purse in hand. Taking this chance I decided to run away to my room. I'm dying of embarrassment right now and this stupid cheeks of mine are betraying me at the right moment.

I quickly hid under my bed covers to pretend like I am sleeping. But he will find my face out then. So I decided to hide in my closet. As I got up from the bed I saw Do Kyungsoo came inside and placed me on the bed again.

I thought that I was going to get scoldings again but all I got was a hug and a forehead kiss again. "Thank you for loving me even if you don't have to Joongie"
______________________________________
So , another sloppy yet a small chapter because I was bored. So I might finish this book by July 1st and there are more to be added to the story. I will make use of the quarantine to update more
~BGJ