Chapter 26: You are Fishy!

6 months later

Hye Joo

Time passed so well that it became three months of our official relationship. These three months to me were a blissful spring season in my life. He officially proposed to me on the New Year's Day and I accepted it without wasting a minute.

His dramas and movies from last year were a great hit. He even went to Macau for being nominated for the Rookie Actor of the Year, but he didn't not win the award, instead he won many hearts of the celebrity ladies and returned home. His concert season also ended and nowadays he is preparing for his comeback.

As for the EXOs they are also preparing for their comeback. Kai got a drama project and he is working on it. Last year Baekhyun acted in a drama and it became a huge hit among his fans. Suho also got casted in a drama and he is currently working on it. Lay is working on his first album that's supposed to be released on his birthday. He is also working in variety shows and dramas side by side. Chanyeol is also working on a drama right now.

As for other members, they are resting for now and they are pretty fine. During the concert, the boys had a collabaration with Yoo Jae Suk, the national MC. The last year was a tight year for EXO. Hope this year be a moderate one for them.

As for my friends, Jiah is in Swiss for a mission. She went there after the New Year as she was summoned by the her higher officials. I hope she is taking care of herself.

So Young on the other hand, is pregnant with Suho's child for nearly 4 months. Suho used to come and blabber about her mood swings and her weird cravings that makes him go crazy. One time So Young invited us for a dinner and she added ketchup on the top of vanilla ice cream. Seeing this Baekhyun just puked due to the weird cravings of So Young. Woah, our youngest is getting weird these days.

As for Yizin, She got herself a boyfriend. Weird, but true. It turned out to be a very good guy whom I never expected to be her boyfriend. Hope he just adjusts with her and take all her tantrums.

About my mom, well she was in cloud nine when Kyungsoo proposed to me. She even made him call her as 'mother-in-law', in return she called him as son. After this cringy scene, Do Kyungsoo turned ripe as a tomato and the members teased for calling my mom as mother-in-law.

He introduced me to his close friends and company seniors like Ryeowook Oppa and BoA unnie. They happily accepted me and were happy for us.

Now to the present day, today I was having my night shift under my cruel head Mr. Park . He is one of the strictest doctors out there. Today there weren't many cases, so I was allotted rounds and check-up on patients.

I felt a vibration in my pocket and it was a message

From: 자기야!
I completed my schedule for today and I am going to sleep now. Tomorrow let's meet in the dorm. I love you.

To: 자기야!
I'm in middle of my night shift. Sleep tight and dream about us. Okay! I'll bring us snacks. I love you too:^)

Us having dates is nothing but either in my home or in his dorm starting to watching movies but get diverted in the middle and started talking about ourselves, our works or about our friends. Then we will end up sleeping in the couch and get woke up by the members or my mom.

Even though it seems pretty simple, I feel special throughout our every date. I feel protected and loved. He listens to my miseries well and helps me to solve my problems. He also says that he'd like to visit my hospital, but due to his popularity, he cant or else we will be busted.

We have also talked about our relationship. I don't know what will be his fans reaction if they come to learn about our relationship but even at our high and low, we have promised to not leave each other's side, especially when one needs the other.

Even if others decide to turn back their hopes on us, we promised to be a little selfish for the sake of our relationship. If there are any problems that you can't say to anybody, we decided to say it to each other so that we can sort out our problems.

My shift is about to end and I decided to change my outfit. Now it is 7 in the morning where the citizens are walking along the pavement and school students are rushing.

There is not much of vehicles around this time and the air is so fresh right now. I removed the band that was kept my hair tight to feel some freedom. I did some stretches to loosen the joints in my body. I started to walking towards my home to get some sleep.

I started walking along the pavement when I saw a boy and a girl holding hands and swinging along to the rhythm. I was facing their backs and the boy seemed to be a person I know well.

The girl started to talk to the boy and the boy's was full of an unexplainable expression. I decided to hide behind the wall to hide from their eyesight. The boy was holding the girls hand in a very rough manner and the girl showed her phone and ask him to do something.

The boy seemed to think for a while and bought his face towards the girl. The girl pulled the boy in and they kissed each other . The girl was eating the boys face. The suspicion kept on rising until the boy turned his face towards my side.

Do Kyungsoo also known as EXO'S D.O
______________________________________
Sorry for the sudden plot twist but I swear the story will get spicy. Yesterday I started the second book in this series < Juliet> featuring our beloved Baozi Oppa, Xiumin. Do support that book. Read, vote and comment and share to others. By the way Don't forget this book too. Give lots of love to both the books
~BGJ