Chapter 33: Date with Yoojin Unnie

Many more Happy Returns of the day Kim Junmyeon/ Suho Oppa. Stay healthy and we always love you. Serve your country well and return soon.

Hye Joo

I woke up to the sound of dog barking in my ears. Eddy purposely did this to wake me up. I hate it when he do this. "Okay okay I'm up I'm up. I'll feed you wait. " I said groaning and stretching my arms and legs.

I get up and go to kitchen to get some ham for Eddy. I made a mental reminder to buy groceries and dog foods for Eddy and myself to make some food.

Eddy ate his food happily and I suddenly wanted to call Jiah. But it is now midnight there and I don't want to disturb her work there. Let me call her in the afternoon.

It was just 6:30 in the morning and I have to be in the hospital for night shift only. I messaged Yoojin Unnie to meet up because I couldn't meet her up last time in the hospital.

To: 유진언니~
Can we meet at 10?

From: 유진언니~
Sure. At Cally's?

To :유진언니~
I don't know where, pick me up from my hospital.

From: 유진언니~
Cool, be ready by 9:30

I went to the room and took a bath. One advantage of staying in Jiah's room is her luxurious bathtub. Her bathtub is like a bed, very comfortable to lean. She used to mention early days how she used her bathtub for sex and champagnes with a person I don't even know.

Well, Jiah apart. Now I took one of Jiah's dresses and wore it for today's girls date. It has been almost a year since I went to a girls date. Well, the last will bring me unwanted memories so I don't want to remember it.

I went to the kitchen to make some bacons for me as my stomach was growling in hunger. Bacons for a perfect morning to go.

I ate the bacons I cooked for myself right from the pan. One advantage of eating alone is that there will be less usage of utensils. Now that my stomach is full, I got some energy to do.

It's still 7:45 in the morning, so I decided to wash the clothes that I've used. Jiah doesn't like her clothes to be used. So I decided to was them up and iron it. She irons her clothes even till pajamas. Sometimes things like this shows that Jiah is from a rich family.

I loaded the clothes into the machine and added detergent to it. The clothes were getting washed. Meanwhile I decided to clean the living because, it should be clean when Jiah comes.

Soon, the clothes were done and I hanged them up for drying in the balcony. It was 8:45 by then and then I left the house just taking my card and phone with me.

I took the bus to my hospital and reached it by 9:35. I saw Yoojin Unnie was waiting for me and she got of the car and ran to me to give a hug.

I hugged Yoojin Unnie back and we got into the car. She helped me with my seatbelt and she started talking " Hye Joo-ya. What's wrong with you these days? You look so thin and pale!  Come let me take you to a famous restaurant and help you to gain your weight back."

"Unnie! Even if I gain weight, if I attend just one night duty, I will be back to normal." I replied. We talked, chatted and laughed all the way to the restaurant.

The restaurant was quite fashionable. Suddenly I feel underdressed for this restaurant, but I saw few people wearing casuals, so that made me feel calmer.

We took our places in the farthest table in sight to have some privacy. The waiter came and took our orders. We ordered pork meat, beef meat and some jjajjangmyeon for starters.

"Unnie, didn't you go out with your boyfriend?" I asked. "I went yesterday with him to another restaurant. He likes their service and food very much". She replied

"How was Go Eun Shin when she died?" Unnie asked me with pain in her eyes. I heaved out a long breath and said "She looked painless, at least for that one day, in our sight" I finished it up.

"I actually regret not being by her side. I wished I would be with you guys to take care of her. And also, I heard you got kidnapped by your stepfather? How are you! Are you facing any problems?" She asked me back.

"Yes, Unnie. I am fine actually. Even I also regret the same. To be exact, Jiah Unnie was the one who stayed with Eun Shin Unnie for a long time than us. That's why she went to Swiss right after her death." I said the first part with a bitter expression on my face.

While talking, the food arrived and it was delicious. No wonder why Yoojin Unnie loves this restaurant. The food was great and their service was no joke. Maybe I should come here again afterwards with my mom and Jiah.

We went to Yoojin Unnie's apartment after that to watch a movie. We decided to watch Titanic again for the nth time because we used to watch Titanic in our school days whenever we hangout between ourselves.

I asked Unnie to stop by the departmental store to drop by and buy some groceries for Jiah's home and food for Eddy. It took me almost an hour to buy the groceries because there were so many to buy.

She was grumbling how I made her wait for an hour to get groceries all the way home. She bought popcorns for us and I bought some nachos in my behalf so that I can be comfortable.  She insisted on buying cokes and milkshakes for us and she did it.

We arrived at her home and settled down really fast to watch the movie. She had a CD with her and she played it immediately. The movie started and there was Jack on sight immediately with the gambling game.

I started having the popcorn first just to save the nachos for later. Not even fifteen minutes passed from watching the movie I feel sleepy suddenly. Unnie was watching the movie sincerely and I didn't want to disturb her. Sleepiness took over me as I slept soundly during the movie.

______________________________________
First of all, I would like to thank you all for giving me 1K reads and 100+ votes. Second of all, the book is coming to and end as we have reached the last plot. Thirdly If you have any questions to ask Ji Hye Joo, You can use #AskHyeJoo tag and leave your questions in the comment box or in my Instagram DM. Once again, thank you for your love, you guys are the best. You can also comment on my post that I have made for this. My Instagram Id: onceanexol.alwaysanexol. Do comment your questions ahead
~BGJ