Chapter 6: Plane Atrocities

Hye Joo

As we were talking ,my mom suddenly came out of nowhere and said "Hye Joo-yah! You know what? Just now I was video chatting with Ryeowook of Suju". "Moh! Video chatting? With Ryeowook of Suju? What's Suju? Who is Ryeowook? How did you people know each other?" I bombarded my mother with questions full of curiosity.

Chanyeol laughed at my silliness and said "You really don't know Suju?" I nodded my head saying a no to him. He laughed loudly showing a perfect set of rich white teeth to us. "Suju is the short form of Super Junior. They are known as the Hallyu Idols and they are our seniors. We belong to the same company. Ryeowook hyung is the main vocal of that group. He is Kyungsoo's best friend. I think they might've shared some recipes since Ryeowook hyung is also a fan of cooking." Chanyeol explained clearly.

"Oh!" I said just making him sure that I understood his explanation. My mother went back to her seat. As Chanyeol and me talked more and more, I get to know more about him. He knew how to play Guitar , Drums and Keyboard, Piano , Bass and Percussion. He loves to make people happy. He has a deep interest for composing songs and he is 25 years old.Recently EXO did their comeback with their new album EX'ACT and since they are done with their promotions, their company allowed them for a holiday trip to Maldives.

Chanyeol said that his sister is working at a news channel as a reporter. I got to learn many things about other members too. Baekhyun, Chen and Kyungsoo are the main vocals while Chanyeol ,Kai and Sehun are rappers and Suho, Xiumin and Lay are the sub-vocals. They were previously divided into two groups known as EXO-K and EXO-M each group with six members. Since three members from the M group left the band, they decided to promote together.

While we were speaking all kinds of things, We didn't know that  time has passed. We were about to reach Maldives in an hour. So Chanyeol and myself decided to wake up all the others who were sleeping. When we went to Baekhyun's and Sehun 's seat, I saw Baekhyun sleeping with his mouth open and Sehun placed his leg on Baekhyun's torso.

I wonder how these people get to sleep like this. Perhaps they are tired from the flight, I guess. I mentally told myself in my mind.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol took a picture of them sleeping like there is no tomorrow. We woke them up by screaming  their ears and their faces were filled with fear and tiredness. Baekhyun screamed "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Then the remaining members and my mom also woke up due to Baekhyun's screaming.

We laughed and I saw  Chanyeol was rolling on the floor and laughing. I couldn't control my laughter then,  I joined Chanyeol and started laughing like a madman. Baekhyun gave us a stare like 'both-of-you-are-gonna-die-in-my-hands' look.

We informed everyone that the plane will be landing in another 45 minutes. So everyone started taking their turns to use the washroom to wash their faces. I went to my mother and saw her sleepy but happy face. I tapped her shoulder and called "Eomma! Ireona! We're gonna get down in 45 minutes". She smilingly looked at me and said. "Hye Joo-yah! You two look good together" Who? Me? With whom?, I asked myself. Then I thought she must've been dreaming something, maybe that's why  she is blabbering.

Then I messed her head and said "Okay. Now get up and use the washroom while it is free". She lazily stood up and went while Kyungsoo was sitting in his  watching me and my mother. I asked him "D.O.-sshi. Did my mother cause any trouble to you?". He replied "I'm not gonna answer your question until you call me Oppa". OH SHOOT! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT.

Then I called him" Kyungsoo Oppa!. He immediately turned to me and said "Oh!Hye Joo-yah! What do you want?" He asked.  "Did my mother cause you any trouble?" He said " No. Your mother is really sweet . We even chatted with Ryeowook hyung. I also heard that you didn't know who is Suju" He chuckled at the last statement and continued "Don't worry. Since we are gonna stay in the same hotel, I want Imo to spend her time with me during this holiday and if you are not feeling comfortable around Chanyeol and others, you can join us" he finished the sentence.

Moh!!! We're gonna spend this holiday trip with EXO?? That means I'm gonna spend my birthday with them? No way!!!

I told him "It's Okay. I'm comfortable around other EXO members. You can spend your time with Mom. But make sure that she does not fall into problems if your fans find out." I said

I went back to my place since the plane is gonna land down now. I saw Chanyeol and Chen talking about something and I sat down in my place. Then Chanyeol called me and said "Hye Joo-sshi. Let's enjoy this trip together with fun". I thanked him and looked down the window. After a few moments , We landed  safely. This time too Suho came to help me with my baggage. We cleared all the formalities in the airport and we went out. We took a van which belonged to EXO and we went out to our hotel.

I wonder how this trip is gonna end.
______________________________________
Woah! Ryeonggu got his cameo entry❤️. Let's see how they celebrate Hye Joo's Birthday in the upcoming chapters. Until then
~BGJ