Chapter 16: The Unexpected Wedding

Hye Joo

The next morning came, I definitely did not have my good sleep yesterday night. I was bothered by Do Kyungsoo in my dreams. I couldn't sleep because there are many people who are coming to attend the wedding. I was afraid that maybe I couldn't attend my best friend's wedding because of my non-sociality character. Usually I'm not friendly when it comes with people especially idols and actors.

I saw Do Kyungsoo in the morning who was stretching his legs and walking in the corridor with his arms wide open. I just wanted to run into his arms and make myself comfortable forever there. He saw me and waved "Hye Joo-yah! Come here". I asked "Why did you call me Oppa?" He spoke nothing and pulled me into his embrace.

I went speechless for a few seconds and my face was crimson red now. " You know what? I want to keep you comfortable in my arms forever"

Mwoya?? Did I said my thoughts out loud? How did he know about this?? "Don't think about anything, and let's stay like this for sometime. "

Like this? Well his hand is resting on my waist and my arms are on his shoulder for support. Do Kyungsoo is my only support system or else I would've fainted by now.

"This feels really relaxing. This is how I feel whenever we make skinship Hye Joo-yah. I know we've only held hands but still, I feel comfortable with you" he felt like he was talking from his heart and his eyes are sparkling with sincerity

"Is it so Oppa?" I asked. He nodded. I hugged him tighter and buried my head into his chest like a child who is afraid of someone stealing their favourite toy.

He chuckled at my action. I wish I could listen his chuckles and heartbeat all day long for life. "Oppa! I'm scared. I thought it will be a  private wedding, but I never knew that your seniors will attend the wedding, plus I don't have a grand dress to wear for the wedding ...."

"Dont worry about that, they are really friendly. If someone messes up with you inform me. I'll take care. Plus you are requested to attend the wedding in your casual clothes to get a comfy feeling between all of us. So you can wear the clothes that you have. And you have me so don't be afraid"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!" I saw three men falling down and three men and one girl running away. The three who fell down were Baekhyun Chen and Chanyeol while the three who ran away are Sehun, Kai and Tao . Wait, that girl is
.
.
.
Definitely Kim Jiah.
When did she come here?

"Yaaaaaaaahhh Kim Jiah, Dont run away this babo ya!!!!!!" I chased behind her leaving Do Kyungsoo to deal with the three dorks.

She is a fast runner and has a great stamina unlike mine. For heaven's sake, she is a police officer from the age of 18.

"Yaaaaaaaahhh!!! Don't run away Oh Sehun and Kim Jiah" I lost track of Kai and Tao while I chased behind Sehun and Jiah.

"Gotcha!" Yes. I caught Oh Sehun while Kim Jiah ran away. "Tell me, what were you guys doing there? " He laughed his ass off and told " We saw you and D.O hyung hugging each other. We also recorded it right from the scene where D.O hyung called you to hug him till what he told about the wedding. All because of this stupid bacon hyung, we fell down and started running".

I was embarrassed. My God. This shouldn't happen. Why these all things happen only to me? "Okay who is having the video?" I asked Sehun. "Jiah Noona"

I'm dead. She will definitely upload this in her social media. I don't know what I am going to do with this big blabbermouth of mine.

While I was in deep thought, Oh Sehun ran away from my grip. "Hey! Oh Sehun. Don't run. Or else I WILL KILL YOU". I chased behind him again.

This is how we spent the morning chasing each other, finding and literally loitering around without even the fear of the wedding.