Chapter 5: Off to Maldives!

Hye Joo

I was shocked on hearing what Chen said just now and on the other hand my mother was feeling very happy. She approached me and said "Hye Joo-yah! Let's meet each other at Maldives!".

"What? Eomma! You are coming with me right?" I asked her. She said "Yeah I'm coming with you . But there is a little twist in it. I'm not gonna sit with you". "WHAT?" I almost screamed. Thank God no one didn't see us. "Then with whom are you gonna sit Eomma?" I asked her. She smiled and replied "With Kyungsoo, since he wants to learn many things about cooking from me, I will be sitting near him".

She ran away and stood near D.O. Woah!! My mother must've saved the country in her past life. She is going to sit with her bias on the airplane and gonna suggest her cooking recipes to him. I hope she enjoys with him.

I smiled and called D.O to talk about something. "D.O.-sshi! Can I have a word with you privately?". He politely accepted my offer and came with me. I asked him " D.O.-sshi! Can you do me a favour please?. I heard it that she is going to sit with you in the airplane. So if she needs me, make sure to call me and if anything happens, tell me right away. Please?!"

I asked him with the most pleading eyes I've ever had. He chuckled and said "Don't worry Hye Joo-sshi! I will take care of Imo and I will report to you at Maldives about what happened in the plane. Plus, don't call me D.O.-sshi. It reminds of the interviewers and reporters. So please do call me kyungsoo oppa".

Woah!! Daebak!! Hye Joo-yah , Kyungsoo wants you to call him as OPPA!!!!!

"Okay call" I said. Then suddenly Suho out of the blue came and called us that our flight is gonna take off soon. I saw my mother leaving with Chen and Baekhyun since they were talking about some secret.

I tried to take all our belongings with me, but I failed. Suho saw me struggling with the bags and came to help me. "Thank you Suho-sshi" I said. "It's okay! No problem! It's not nice of me to allow a beautiful lady like you to carry the heavy bags. If people see this, they will talk bad about me" He replied.

Woah! Hye Joo-yah! He is really a gentleman.

I thought in my mind. Then we went inside our plane a leaving all our bags with the EXO's manager. I felt sorry for making him carry all the bags, but Suho said it's okay. I couldn't help but to feel bad about that.

We sat on our seats and to my surprise, I saw Chanyeol was sitting in the seat next to mine. He saw me and said "Annyeonghaseyo! Please come and take your seat." I sat next to him. " Kyungsoo asked me to sit here since he wants to talk to Imo about cooking different types of foods to cook for us I suppose" he said.

"Oh! It's not a problem as long as my mother is safe" I replied. Chanyeol immediately replied " Don't worry Hye Joo-sshi! Kyungsoo will take care of your mother since he always gives respect to women like your mother."
I nodded and soon the plane started to take off.

We started to talk about random things like work, common interests in music, and our daily lives. Then he suddenly asked "Hye Joo-sshi! Can I know when is your birthday?" I replied "18th of August. Why Chanyeol-sshi?" He was surprised when I said my birthday. "Oh! It's day after tomorrow! Woah!! You will be celebrating your birthday in Maldives right? Lucky you!" He exclaimed. Only then I thought about the fact that Chanyeol told me just now.

Very Good. I'm gonna celebrate my birthday in Maldives and I totally forgot about it.
______________________________________
Finally! Our Hye Joo is going to celebrate her birthday in Maldives with EXO. Wait and watch until then
~BGJ