Special Chapter

Do Kyungsoo

December, 2017

"Kyungsoo! Can you stop striding around the room for heavens' sake?" Chanyeol shouted. "I feel you Kyungsoo, but being nervous isn't the right thing to feel now. If your nervousness doesn't stop right now, you're definitely going to ruin this day" Suho hyung tried to calm me down.

I mean how can I even calm down? Today's my wedding and I can't help but feel nervous. I worked my ass off for two months to this great day and I don't want to ruin it with my silly nervousness.

What if she says 'no' at the altar?
What if her mother doesn't want me as a son-in law?
What if my fans barge in to stop my wedding?

So many 'what ifs' but I wasn't able to answer any of them. I couraged myself not to think much and focused on the people around me.

"Kyungsoo-yah!" I heard a familiar voice. I turned to see my mom in her hanbok standing prettily with a flower bouqet in her hand. I ran to her to hug her and invited her inside the room. My father and my brother's family were talking with the boys outside while my mom just carressed my face.

"Why are you sweating so much? Are you nervous?" My mom asked me. "I am scared and I don't know what to do" I admitted. "Aigoo~our baby is getting married. You should be happy when you get married, why are you even scared when she is the one whom you love?"

"Just this and that. Last minute thoughts. Anyway where are the others?" I asked peeping outside to see the others still chatting.

"Kyungsoo-yah! Have this" my mom said and gave me a necktie and a necklace set." This was gifted by your grandparents to us. We really didn't a chance to use this. Even Seungsoo also got one like this on his wedding day. We wanted to give you this because we think that you will use it more than us."

I took the necktie and necklace from her hands and keep it on the vanity table in front. I hugged her and said "It's not like you're son is going to be seperated from you forever right?" She nodded and let me go.

"Take care of her well and be safe too. She is so precious." My mom reminded me. "I know mama! Don't worry". She then goes with our family
and the boys come in again.

Seniors and juniors from our company and other companies came and wished me. Honestly I don't know most of them personally, It's all because of this blabbermouth Baekhyun and Leader Suho. Even our president is here for our marriage but he didn't and see me yet.

We took photos and they left to sit before the altar. The boys came and tried to cheer me up but I couldn't do so because the fear is still inside me.

"Kyungsoo, you're sweating too much that you're base foundation is fading away. There's only 10 minutes left. Hurry up and put on some base and go soon" Baekhyun said.

I checked my face in the mirror and what he said was true. I took a extra base pack that we have incase of emergencies and applied it in my face. Once when I knew I'm ready to go, I dragged Suho to the altar with me since he is my man of honour.

The door closed behind us and I can't stand straight. My legs are a puddle of goo and my mentality is at the point of breaking down. People were whispering to themselves and suddenly the piano started playing.

The piano was being by Chanyeol and the choir team consisted of Chen, Baekhyun and Ryeowook hyung. The people started clapping their hands as the door opened.

Words couldn't be described how she looked today. With a simple wedding gown and a simple touch up, she looked stunning enough to make my legs go jelly. I was baffled by her beauty when Suho closed my mouth.

"You look like starving for something. Close your mouth" Suho hyung said. She is like the morning dewdrop on the leaf, looking so pure and innocent in that dress.

The music continued to play as she walked towards me accompanied by my father and the maids of honour. She looked extremely beautiful, like an angel who descended from the heaven.

She came and stood by my side, looking at me with her almond eyes. I couldn't bring myself to look at the altar back. The priest cleared his throat to get my attention. I bowed to him as a form of apology and let him
to start the ceremony.

Time passed by and we were getting to the end, said our oaths to each other. The priest asked us to exchange our rings and we did that too. We bought a simple diamond ring. I wanted to buy an expensive one when she settled for the cheapest. It was beautiful nonetheless.

When the priest said "Therfore I announce you as husband and wife, You may now kiss the bride", there was an uproar in the hall . I looked at her to see her hung her head low with pink tinted on her cheeks.

I went near to her as my heart beated so loudly that she can hear. I lifted her veil and gently placed it back. Even though we have did this many times, I don't know why I am feeling so nervous.

I took her face in my hands and made her look at me. She locked her eyes at me and that was enough to turn me crazy. I locked my lips with hers gently and pecefully . A part of my heart said that she's mine and I'm hers.

We didn't care about the uproar we caused to the crowd but the service came to an end.

The photo session came and she throwed her bouquet which was caught by Minseok Hyung. I know that hyung is head over heels for someone and they will get married soon.

As we were about to board our car, Suho hyung came running to us along with the boys. The girls also came with them and took my wife away. At first I was confused.

"Here. This is your Honeymoon ticket. Have fun. The plane leaves exactly in 3 hours. Go home and change your dress and go to the flight." Suho hyung said.

"After three months we should want a news that you are going to become a father" Chanyeol said. I slapped him knowing what he meant and hugged the boys. I opened the ticket to see the destination

Two Tickets to Maldives (with full accomadation) for a whole week. This time It's just you both. Have fun and take care
~ EXO

Maldives, where it all started.

THE END

______________________________________
So officially, <FOR LIFE> is completed. Thank you guys for the 1.4k reads that you have given me. Do continue to support my writings in the near future
~BGJ