Chapter 10 : Maldives Day 1 ( Part 2)

Hye Joo
We were playing in the water all day that we didn't notice when our lunch hour came. I saw my mom preparing lunch for us. I immediately ran to her and looked at the dishes she did. She made Sogogi ( Korean Beef) , fried Chicken and Samgyupsal ( Pork) with Rice.

"Wah!! Eomma!! It looks delicious." "Thanks Babe. D.O also helped me in preparing this lunch"

What? D.O? I didn't even know that he came out of the water! Maybe it's just I was too busy playing, I thought in my mind.

I went to call the other members for lunch and that's when I noticed D.O. He was coming out of the men's restroom after changing his clothes. He wore an Hawaiian shirt and a black shorts but still he looked amazing with it.

I called Xiumin and asked him to call the other members for lunch. After a few fair minutes I saw Xiumin carrying Chen in his back, since he refused to come out of water. Even I saw Kris and D.O doing the same to Tao and Kai. I almost laughed at the sight of D.O carrying Kai but D.O shot me a glare which made me quiet.

We all sat around the table and started eating our food. "Woah! Eating Korean food at a foreign country is the best" growled Baekhyun. The others nodded in agreement and continued with their food. I saw D.O giving away his fried chicken to Kai since he ate his part and wanted to eat it so badly again. I looked at my mother who was trying to feed D.O and I took a picture of it. Later I could use it for her birthday present.

Now the two dorks sitting near me namely Chanyeol and Baekhyun are constantly screaming in my ears that I couldn't even eat my food in peace. I could even hear Chen trolling Kris for 'who-knows-what'. The only people who ate in silence were Xiumin, Suho and Myself. Suho was almost spoon feeding Sehun while Sehun was busy with his phone call. Xiumin was trying to sleep as he was very tired from the earlier games.

Soon we all became tired and wanted to go to the hotel and rest. So everyone started taking their seats in the van and this time I sat near D.O since there was no vacant space anywhere else. All of them except D.O and myself slept. We started talking slowly since the other people were sleeping soundly. D.O asked me
" What made you to become a doctor?" " Since I was interested in Human Physiology I tried to became a doctor and I did it". Actually, I told him the half truth since the other half is just really sad for others to know.

He looked at me with the most sincere eyes and asked "Do you believe in love?". I was almost shocked but recovered and answered "No. Love is just a waste of your time, money and feelings. It hurts when someone whom you loved truly just throws you like a garbage just for the sake of money.

People in today's world just check your purse before they fall in love. I'm not interested in those kind of things that has more interest in my money than me. What about you Oppa?"

"To me love is something that is pure and simple. I don't like complicated things. But love is something that heals me whenever I'm hurt and it never pains when love hits you. I guarantee you that someday you will feel it and will be happy about it"

Oh my gosh! This man is really innocent. He doesn't even know about the disadvantages of love.

"What if I don't?" "I bet you will fall in love with one of the EXO members." How is he so confident?? Does he know the future?

"I dont care Oppa. All I know is that the EXO member who is going to have me as his girlfriend will surely suffer because I'm not that easy type of girl like everyone". He just held my hand and we fell slept like that.

We reached the hotel and I saw D.O waking me up. I stood up from my seat and realized that no one was there in the van except us. We went down the van and walked inside the hotel. All the while I saw D.O held my hand and kept leading me.

Strange!! Why do I feel comfortable around him especially whenever he holds my hand? Wake up from your dreams Hye Joo-yah!!!
______________________________________
Woah! Are you happy Kaisoo Xiuchen and Taoris shippers?
~BGJ