Chapter 18 : Lost Confession

Kyungsoo

After the breakfast , we were walking around the hotel to find something interesting to do. The boys were distracted by the beauty of the nature and I was thinking deeply.

Yes, about my confession!.

I know it is weird to fall for a person at a short span of time but I can't withstand the magic casted on me by the pixie fairy Hye Joo. She is like a small yet beautiful cupcake who casts her sunshine on me. It takes a long time for me to get rid of her memories in my heart.

Suddenly, an extremely irritating Byun Baekhyun came and shook me off from my thoughts. "Aye! Kyungsoo! I heard you kissed Hye Joo yesterday? Is it true dude?" He asked me and stirred the others curiosity. Others looked at me and I could feel my cheeks getting heated.

"Oh! Kyungsoo's blushing! Then it must be a yes. Dude when are you going to confess your feelings to her?" Kris asked interestingly .
"See even krease is interested in your love life. " A hypered Tao suddenly spoke.
"See even krease is interested in your love life " Baekhyun imitates Tao and the men started their fight again.

They are annoying but still they are my dorks

At this moment, I need to talk with two persons. Chen and Suho because only they can help me out to sort out everything.

"Want to have a talk?" A voice asked and immediately recognized it . Suho hyung you're the best.

"Malhaebwa" said Chen. We three separated from the others and went to the hotel and got into the room which I shared with Tao and Kai.

"Hyung! I want to confess everything to her. Really!" I said to them. Suho thought for a while and said "Why can't you bring an orchestra and sing a song that confesses your feelings?"

"Hyung! That's expensive. I want it to be simple and neat." Chen who was hearing our conversation suggested "What about a candle light dinner?. It sounds good and cheap than the orchestra right?"

"Yes!that's it! I'm going with the dinner." I exclaimed. "Don't worry we'll take care of the arrangements. You just relax." Chen said. "Most importantly. This must be a surprise for her. Neither she nor her acquaintances should know about it."

"Relax man. They are with So Nyeo Shi Dae Sunbaenim. Just now Sunny noona sent me a photo" Suho said.

I sighed in relief and lay down in the bed. " See we will plan it out and will tell you now. You just rest right now." Suho said.

I was staring in to space without replying to him and was exhausted from all the things I have in my mind. Will she accept me? Will I get rejected? Can I able to give her the life that she wants? Am I worthy for her? Is she the one for me?.

All these thoughts were playing piano in my mind while I felt Suho waking me up. "Kyungsoo-yah! We've got an idea. See! We can ask her out to eat dinner casually like how we used to do and bring her down. But we will take her to another hall where we will be doing all the arrangements. There we will have the dishes ready. We will arrange for a ring to use it for your confession. After the result, let's celebrate it together. Is it okay?"

"Woah! Suho hyung! Daebak!!" Chen exclaimed and I clapped my hands after hearing his plan. It was easy to say for them but it's hard for me to carry out everything.

"Okay then! Jongdae-yah. Come let's go. We'll start preparing. All the best Kyungsoo-yah! Hwaiting!" Suho hyung cheered and they went out like that.
______________________________________
Afternoon passed and evening came. I did not bother to come out of the room rather I was having a mental breakdown on how to go about the plan today. I did not see Hye Joo in the afternoon and I did not hear about the arrangements either. All were busy moving around and no one didn't bother about me and my anxiety.

In the evening, Lay hyung stopped by the room and saw me. "Kyungsoo-yah! What are you doing here?. Go get ready for your big night now. " He said in his thick Chinese accent.

"Hyung! I'm really scared. What if she rejects me?" I asked out of fear. "Kyungsoo-yah! You know what? We all can see the love she has for you. It's either you're that dense not to realize that or you're not loving her the way she does. So don't be afraid and go get it. We all are here to support you and if any one of you is hurt, I will heal you with my unicorn healing powers!" He joked around.

I laughed at his joke and he smiled in return " Ah! Finally you laughed. You should have seen your face in the mirror before I came. It was gloomy as hell. Don't keep up your gloomy face when you are with her and be happy. If you keep, I will come and kick your face in front of your girlfriend. Hwaiting! Go get ready" he cheered me up and went out

I started to get ready. I wore a crisp white shirt and white pants which is casual looking but apt for wearing for our awards function. Then Baekhyun helped me with my hair and Tao almost messed up my makeup but Thank God Suho hyung saved me from his hands.

I got ready and I looked into the decorations that they did. It was a  breathtaking view. They covered the whole room with the candles and there was delicious food in the center of the table. There were some pictures of hers and mine in the walls that were really awkward but still beautiful. I smiled proudly at the décor beautifully done by them and thanked the boys.

I went to Hye Joo's room with an overly thumping heart. I knocked the door which was picked up by her crying mother. "Emmonim. What happend?" I asked with worry . "Kyungsoo-yah! It's Hye Joo." She starred sobbing again harder. "Why? What happened to Hye Joo?". My face grew pale at her answer

She's missing..
______________________________________
And again it's a cliffhanger. Thank you all for waiting for this update. I will update frequently here after. And one thing I have got to say is the story is coming to an end.  I wish you all a happy and a prosperous new year ahead
~ BGJ