Chapter 35: Battered and Bruised

(A/N: More torture and Mature content than the last chapter. Read at your own risk)

Hye Joo

Yoojin went to call the person who was waiting to take revenge on me and that person was none other than

Cha Se Jin

I expected this to happen because Se Jin and myself have a long ass history to go back from college. She used to bully me using her father's powers because he is the dean. When her father took my side, she couldn't tolerate it and stopped coming to college for days.

She even changed her major for neurology to psychology because of me. I guess the scars remained in her heart and caused her to revenge on me.

"Woah! Is this the Ji Hye Joo I knew in the college? The sadistic bitch who made me fight against my own dad. Look at your state right now! You look like you're going to die any moment now. I lost my job because of you and you right away took that job from my hands.

What a lucky bitch you are! You have D.O as your boyfriend and the other EXO members are even willing to give their life for you. You must have saved the country in your past life. But now you are going to heaven, what a sad ending.

Eun Shin said that she doesn't have company in the heaven, so we decided to send you to accompany her and watch over your family and friends.

This is my pure revenge for taking away my job and bringing misunderstanding in my family. Our family has lost the peace because of you. If your death can bring back our family peace means, then I am willing to do anything for it" she said and grabbed away my neck.

I started coughing and my extreme gag reflex didn't help it. Again blood started spilling from my lips and tongue because of the force she is giving.

She choked me and I started suffering for breath. Yoojin on the other hand, looks happy with the treatment that I am getting.

I couldn't move my arms and legs and it's way too suffocation for me. She finally let my neck go and I could sense some marks from the way she grabbed my neck. In this rate, she might've broken my vocal cords.

"I won't kill you like this. You need to go through what you did. Reap what you sow. I am your karma and I'm a very horrendous bitch. I won't let you live. You will die and they'll find you as a rotten dead body." Se Jin said and went out.

Yoojin covered my nose with an handkerchief and the strong smell of the insecticide used in it made me knock out immediately. I am very afraid now that I know everything isn't a joke.

I am also sorry for Kyungsoo because I fought with him unnecessarily. I should asked him whether anything troubles him or not. We should have solved this while talking and I didn't give him a chance to reconcile. If only I had been patient in this relationship.

Like last time, Kyungsoo won't come to save me. He will forget me and have another girlfriend because I disturbed his life and made him suffer. It's best for him to stay away from me.

I am a trouble human. If he is by my side, he will suffer more than me. Yes, it's time for him to forget about me and time for me to let go of him and his memories. Maybe this is all for a good cause.

I feel someone splashing water on my face. I opened my eyes to see the ugly faces again. Yoojin and Sejin. Just thinking about them makes me throwing up. I never knew that they would go this far just for a mere human like me.

"Do you know how many days you are sleeping?" Yoojin asked. I did not budge to answer their question. My body feels sore just lying here for who knows how many days.