I need you.

My eyes open slowly and for a moment I don't recognize where I am until I hear a soft moan beside me and I remember that I'm in Rye and Mike's room. Last night, or rather, this morning we fell asleep as soon as we put our heads on the pillow and for a moment I forgot all the bad things that surround me, for a moment I felt happy. But today is a new day and all those bad things are still there without having changed, today I have to talk to Jack. I already allowed too much time to pass, I can't continue doing this to him, I can't continue to leave him with doubt and fear. The last thing he knew about me was that I left with a furious Ryan who found us naked in bed just after making love.

I bite my lips remembering that word, the night before, the way in which Jack took my body and not only my body, also all of me. Remembering how Jack loved me like no one else ever did.
Every second of that precious moment is repeated in my head causing my stomach to contract with force, causing my breathing to change. I need to stop thinking about that.
I shake my head and remove the sheets from my body, I have to go back to the room.
I put on my shoes and walk to Ryan's desk to see his phone, it's 3:47 pm, I hadn't realized how much I had slept.

I leave the phone in its place and prepare to leave the room. The corridors are in silent, there are almost no people around, that reassure me because for some reason walking through the corridors full of people makes my nerves increase.
The road becomes shorter than it actually is and when I least realize I'm standing in front of my bedroom door without knowing what to do. I remain motionless looking at the worn wood with fear of going in, afraid of what will happen when I face Jack.
I sigh and count to ten, an old trick that my grandfather taught me to calm my nerves, and when I feel the courage enough I make my next move and open the door.

My heart stops.
Jack is right in front of me, as tall as ever, as dazzling as ever but with some concern in his eyes.
"Brook" says surprised.
"Hello" is the only thing I can think of saying.
"I was about to..." he points out but I don't let him finish the sentence. For some reason having him in front of me, so fresh, so he, made the desire to have him only for me to increase, the desire to pretend that nothing happened, that nothing changed, it floods me.
I pushed him inside and closed the door behind me, then I take his face in my hands and kiss him as I had been wishing to do since I left him yesterday.

"Everything is alright? What happened with Ryan?" He separates from me to ask.
"I don't want to talk about that now" I tell him the truth and I kiss him again, this time he accepts me.
He take my waist between his hands, sticking my body to yours and deepens the kiss in some way. I desperately need Jack at this moment and I don't want to hide it, I don't need to talk about it or think about the problems, I need this. Now.
"I need you," I say separating my lips from his, joining our foreheads. He looks me in the eyes trying to decipher me and he does it in less than a second because he approaches me again and kisses me hard.

I trudged him to his bed and laid him on it almost brusquely, then climbed on his legs and continued kissing him, he takes my hips with both hands and squeezes them causing a soft moan to escape from my lips.
Without thinking too much I sit slowly on him, I want to feel him and I want him to feel me.
I bury my hands in his hair and he buries his hands under my shirt, on my back.
"Take it off," I tell him, separating myself from him and directing my lips to his neck. He doesn't say anything, he just starts to take off my shirt until I'm naked and I do the same with his.

I keep moving and I keep kissing him, feeling his dick growing bigger under me. I move away from him again and start down to his intimate part, I undo his pants and remove them in one movement with his boxers, then I take his dick ready for me in my hands and I put it in my mouth without hesitation. I need it so much.
Jack groans and takes my hair pulling it, I open my eyes to see his expression and it's completely exciting. His lips are open and his eyes are closed tight, he's really enjoying this. I don't stop sucking while I feel as his dick grows more and more in my mouth and throbs against my tongue, I can feel with perfection that it's close to come.

I take it out of my mouth for a second and look at him until he opens his eyes with confusion.
"Come in my mouth," I tell him causing his eyebrows to rise with shock and surprise. And then I put him back in me and continue sucking, over and over again until I hear how Jack can't anymore, until I feel his hands tighten my hair and how he comes in my mouth, just as I asked.
I separate from him and I look at him, he is breathing hard, with his eyes closed and his body is completely relaxed.
I climb up to his chest and hug him, I don't know what just happened or what possessed me to have the courage to do what I did, but I'm happy that I did.

"I'm-" Jack whispers without being able to finish speaking, I raise my head and watch his eyes still closed. "I didn't expect that"
I smiled without saying anything and I close my eyes as he did. We were silent for minutes, maybe hours, I don't know, but we stayed silent, enjoying each other. Losing ourselves in our own world until bad thoughts come back to me and reality hits me one more time. I can't continue to avoid this. I need to fix what is wrong. Was it a good time recently? Of course, but it doesn't make anything disappear.
"We have to talk" I'm the one who breaks the silence.