Chapter 28

P. O. V. Ella

We or rather they walked For hours before coming upon a large castle, and I forced the demon I was riding to stop by grabbing his head and taking just enough energy from him to stop him but not enough to kill him as I recognized the castle I whispered: "Not possible."
The commander turned to me with a smirk and said, "What? Scared little girl?"
I could feel myself start to shake as I paled my memory contradicting the current thing I saw as I said, "I destroyed this place. The bombs that were placed shattered the entire foundation. How does this even exist?"
the commander smirked as he said, "A lot can happen in a thousand years wouldn't thou say, princess?"
I felt my eyes widen at his words for there was only one demon who had ever called me that and I said, "No. No! We had a deal, Kyrion!"
The commander began to change growing and switching until I recognized him as Kyrion the demon who had once threatened our ship and destroyed my mind. Which I had then had to repair as well as the same demon who had ruined my life for the first thousand years, and he said "True, but our deal was if thou won I couldn't stepeth foot on that forsaken ship ever again. thou ne'r said I couldn't attack thou and get thou back outside the ship."
He got right in my face. as Jacob growled behind me and he whispered "And if thou want the other two over thither to live then thou're going to doeth as I say otherwise..." he trailed off leaving me to wonder what he would do if I disobeyed him a second time and that made me shiver, as he continued "Understand?" I nodded, which made him smile creepily as he said, "Good," then louder and to the whole group, "Now let's move!"
We moved forward as I sat there still shaking and we entered the castle where Kyrion spoke in demonic "Taketh the other two down to the cells," which the demons did gaining protests from both of the others as Kyrion turned to me with a devilish smile saying "We're gonna hast some fun withal this one. Taketh her to the chamber."
the demon carrying me saluted then marched off toward another room where I knew unimaginable horrors awaited me