To The Future!

. . . ~*~ . . .

Thank you so much to everyone who followed this story to the end! This took me quite a long time and more grief than I'd like to admit for me to finish! But I'm extremely happy with the story that I created. Whether you were with me through the hiatus, or just read the story in one go (staying up till 3 am to finish)

I'm so glad you liked it.

As a personal, authory update, I've been working on original stories. They're sci-fi fantasy, all taking place on the planet that I've created.

I'm nearly finished with one of them! And I don't know what to do with it 😂✌️

If you're interested in that, let me know? I'm still thinking through ways of publishing, whether I'd want to go fully kindle, or offer a version for free on here. Honestly I don't know if it would sell, so perhaps free isn't a terrible option. I've also thought about having one free story and then the rest on Kindle. Or perhaps samples here and the full story on Kindle. Like I said, I've been thinking through the options.

If you'd like to help speed me along my journey to creativity -

I have an Instagram for art, and I take headshot commissions, for drawing your D&D, MMOs, and original characters. Anything (humamoid) you'd like my help visualizing :)

And lastly I have a Ko-fi account for donations, if you really love the stories I created and want to give me a super boost of confidence :)

Links to all are in my account description!

Anyways, please let me know what you think!

And again, thank you for enjoying my stories!