Sexual Tension

*for Mature audience*
*sorry for any Grammar errors*

  I am nervous and the palm of my hands were sweating. I don't know, Why am I so nervous? This never happens when I first meet someone. My thoughts were cut off...

Nipsey: "So did Danny tell you what I said? And why you gave yo sister number? You think imma stalk you or some shit?"

I laughed,  "Boy I don't know what you would do, thats just who handles everything over here"

    Nipsey: "Oh I see, but you here now So can I get your number?"

  I want to give him my number but not so easy and not so fast? I wasn't trying to play hard to get and I don't even know if he likes me like that.. Shit we barely know each other.

    I looked him up and down. "What you got to say on a phone that you cant say while Im right here?" I mugged.

  Nipsey: "Girl fix your face, I can already see now you got a smart ass mouth, but I can fix that"

  "Oh so you bob the builder?" I laughed.

  He pulled me between his legs by my waist and at that point I can feel whatever monster he got in his pants against me. What did I just get myself into? We don't even know each other.

Nipsey: "So you gone let me get to know you?"

  He took his hands and started playing with my hair.

    At this point Im wet I need some type of distraction so I can get from between his legs.

    I took his phone and put my number in it and tried to distance myself but he grabbed my arm and said "nah you might be trynna trick a nigga where yo phone so I can call it?"

   "Boy ain't nobody trying to trick you, If I aint want you with my number I would've said that sir."

  Nipsey: "You right, You right"

   Our faces grew closer to each other and I can sense some tension. I cant give this shit up! Relax Relax Relax I was giving my body the messages.

  "So what else you do?" I quickly broke the sexual silence changing the subject. I think he caught on but he just went with it.

Nipsey: "I help the community, talk to younger kids who wanna be like a nigga.. I just tell them be better than me, Make music? Clearly you know that.. You can find more out if you let me take you on a date?"

   Right when he said it Nae walks in with my phone. "Oh he's blowing your phone up" She  said.

   I walked off taking the call.

"Where you at?"

Now I just know this isn't Wayne calling with his shenanigans like always but why so early?

"Im out handling things, Whats Kam doing?"

"DONT TRY TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT" He yelled.

"Im a grown ass woman you have a girlfriend, were coparenting you don't need to worry about what I got going on, Now put Kam on the phone"

  "Cassie told me who you with I just wanna see for myself" he repeated

    I hung up because he can rant all day if you let him. Now I gotta talk to Cassie because what the fuck is Wayne talking about?

  I walked back over to Nipsey & Nae who were  talking and I can careless about what because Wayne is like the fly that won't go away.

    "OH SHIT , Its Lauren London you fine as fuck girl"

"Aye Cobby Nigga watch out" Nipsey said

"Oh thats you? My bad Cuz"

"Yea thats me nigga you tripping" -nh