rabbit got the gun

Lauren,

Lauren,

I woke up this morning with a headache out of this world. I jumped in the shower and did all my hygiene.

The house was quiet well maybe because I was the last one to wake up, Then I heard laughing downstairs. I went down to see who was it, It was Ermias, Blacc Sam, Hoggy, and Samantha with Kross in her lap.

I haven't seen and I didn't plan on seeing Hoggy at all, well atleast not today.

"Ermias he gotta get out." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well hey to you too." Hoggy said rolling his eyes at me.

"Hey Boog." Blac & Samantha said in unison. I waved at them.

"He HAS to go. Like now." I repeated.

"I thought you was sis?" He sucked his teeth. "Miss me with all that, I dont want you around right now, What y'all decide to do should not be here. Ermias you need to respect that, Cause I dont see how you can sit here laughing like he didnt almost cost my Nae her life.

"I know Boog.. you aint even give me time to REALLY talk too him." He said trying to sauce it off. "Ermias shut up, You wasnt planning on saying anything right now anyway. Y'all having a whole field day down here laughing." I said.

"That was Blacc Sam laughing at Kross, You just hearing what you wanna hear aint even try to see who was laughing." He said.

"Ermias you got something to say after everything. Hoggy needs to just go yall are brushing this off like he didnt do anything." Samantha said, "Yeah Nigga I agree actually." Blacc Sam added.

"Ermias right now isnt the time he has to go, like Now." I said. Just then a knock on the door approached. My mouth completely DROPPED! I had no fucking Idea Hoggy would be here for ONE. So for two when Kent said he was coming through, I didnt know he was literally outside. "Open this door!" He said banging on it,

Ermias was closer to the door so he opened it, My heart was rushing. "Aye where Boog?" He said not even greeting Ermias. "Nigga who you talking to?" Ermias said, They both have smart mouths and if anything I dont want them to clash.

"You the only nigga standing here right?" Kent looked him up and down. "Aye homie... watch ya mouth." Blacc Said.

"Im right here.. come" I said getting Kents attention before Ermias had the chance to say anything, and before Kent said anything back. Just then Kent eyes darted to the side, The tip of the stairs he seen Hoggy.

"FUCK HE DOING HERE FOR? Lauren dont tell me you being like that? You with that shit?" Kent said yelling.

"What you mean why Im here? This both of they shit. Nip the the homie and thats it." Hoggy said strugging his shoulders. I stood between the both, a furious ass Kent.