Hectic

*chile this should do for yall, Im starting to make the chapters long.* Try not to choke

Lauren

Our bet ended up being close to a tie but daddy won like always. He drank so much and he actually enjoyed being with me so last night was worth every drink. I had to slow it all the way down due to me breastfeeding. I had one full drink plus two shots and I was done. The liquor started making me sick so I traded it in for water behind his back.

When we got back to the house Ermias could hardly fucking function let alone talk straight. He was selling the fuck out saying all type of shit and I let him. He was drunk. I had to do everything for this fool. After I bathed him, halfway dressed him, and gave him some water he crashed.

I woke up this morning to call Nae and check on her and my babies and that was around nine. I was thinking of my mom and I was definitely going to see her today. She still isn't talking but she did move her legs so I think this is a sign of improvement HOPEFULLY. I ate breakfast and lunch by myself because because Ermias slept just about half day away. He finally woke up around three this afternoon with a nasty hangover. So who had to nurse him back to health? me. But I ain't complain because he always takes care of me when I need him. "Babe what do you want to eat?" I asked him rubbing his chest. I can see he wasn't as clearly there. "You" he let out a laugh. "First of all, Ew. Get yourself together then come back"

"Man but that might give me the energy Boog, I can't feel my legs. Let me see if my taste buds are atleast there." I pushed his chest laughing. I made him some tea. "Why the fuck you aint got a hang over?" He stared into my soul. "Because two drunk people don't mix" I rolled my eyes.

"No wonder we aint fuck Lastnight" he sucked his teeth. "Excuse me sir?" I yanked my head back at him talking easily getting annoyed. "Boog, dont even sit here and act like when you drunk youn be horny because you be ready to ride when you got liquor in your system" Rolling my eyes at the point he was getting toooo deep I just waved him off. "How's your head?" Laying my hands on his chest I met his eyes.

"It's way better now that I slept all that fucking Hennessy off." He mumbled, teasing me by running his fingers along my cleavage. "That liquor had me gone cuhs" he laughed it off. He got up throwing on some clothes and doing his hygiene. We still werent in the same house together we would just suddenly end up together. It confuses the kids and I hate it but its almost like we work better when its a switch.

Nipsey

After our long ass drunk night, Boog ended up having to play doctor instead of having sex and then I fell asleep. I feel like I'm to blame for us not being in the same houses. How? I'm not too sure yet but I do feel that a lot of this is my fault but the last situation was her fault and I mean we still with each other every fucking day so two houses are pointless.

The three people that aren't taking this any easier are the kids. I left early this morning to come back to my crib to try and get my head together. Sadly, I don't feel any better. Emani and Kam are at school, I told my boys I aint coming to the studio and Boog is home with Eryss and Kross. After spending hours staring at the paint on my walls I got lonely, so I called the niggas over to keep me company.

These niggas are having a ball. I'm sitting here in my feelings, on my big ass couch looking around my friends stress free. None of these niggas know the extreme details of what I'm really going through. I keep all my personal shit to myself unless I'm talking to my mama, my brother, Sammy, Lauren or the kids. Ever since we split houses I cut off some people I used to be friends with. Oh and occasionally I talk to Jade but that's when I have nowhere else to turn.