Tantrum

*sorry for any grammar errors*

Nipsey

  First couple of days was lit the partying, the clubs, the girls, but then as I got home and realized Boog wasn't laying next to me the shit lowkey hurt me

   Boog ain't call me like she said she will but I know she talks to Emani because Mani Mon told me, I always respect that no matter what problems we got the shit not reflecting on the kids, I talk to Kam too and he told me Boog been doing good and Kross always saying "dada" I still ain't talk to them about the whole situation and I know they smart kids and will put two and two together.

  I wasn't trying to hurt Boog, I hope she genuinely know that. It's just sometimes I get aggressive and I been told that my whole life.

  I don't want to her hurt her, I need to start working on my anger and communication skills. I definitely don't want to chase her out of my life she's the mother of my son.

"Man you know Boog and I broke up she done fucked a nigga up" I pulled on my socks straightening them up.

"Listen bro I know how it be cause wifey be at the house tripping to, Whats real gone come bacc on hood!"

  We was heading to Gucci to cop some gear for the opening, Jroc said we needed to look fly but ion know what for my girl aint coming.

"Aye these hoes fly, I fucc with em" Jroc said shouting across the store.

  I was checking my phone to see if I got any messages or calls from her and I didn't. We checked out our things at the cash register and headed out.

"We ain't spoke or seen each other in days ever since the agreement Roc"

"Did you see your son tho?"

"On facetime, She had Nae call me"

"FUCK a FaceTime you need to physically go see your younging fuck is wrong with you nigga?"

"Boog dont hit me up none of that shit"

"That is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to make a way to see your child! Don't let you and Boog problems stop you from being a dad"

My nigga Rocc was right, FaceTime wasn't shit. It's been like a week since the agreement and I aint hear nothing from Boog since the break up.

I sent her flowers, text messages, gifts and I been calling but she don't reply to nothing. I wanted my baby back so bad it was crazy man, She made it seem like the agreement we were left on good terms if I knew it was gone be like this I wouldn't have let her go.

It was Saturday and I decided I was tired of just sending messages and trying to call so I popped up at Boog's momma house just to see if she was there. I know she always with Nae or her mom when we got into it.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Who is it?" I could hear shuffling from the other side of the door, "Ohh so what you doing here  Son you looking handsome" She said as she opened the door.