knuck if you buck

Lauren

It fucked up my mental hearing Greg dead ass fucking with my blood cousin. I mean its not surprising at all because this shit been happening, and two thirsty muthafuckas are built for each other. I know I shouldn't be mad but im livid thats my cousin. Greg is just as worse when he has a whole pregnant girlfriend, I honestly feel sad for her.

Greg was my first love who I gave it up to so for her to be sneaky like that again its beyond me. My mom said its a family meeting at her house so I got the kids dressed and Hussle said he'll meet us there. I really aint feel no type of way about hiding the gun I mean thats my dude, I don't see anything wrong and nobody bet not ask me anything since everybody wants to keep secrets.

"Im getting in the front" Emani said running towards the passenger seat.

"No I called it Emani you can't do that" Kam said getting upset. Two kids with big personalities, Emani wasn't about to get from the front seat and Kam was not about to let her stay in the front seat thats when I have to step in.

"Kam get in the back"

"Yeah Kam" Emani stuck her tongue out.

"Why do I have to get in the back? I called it first mom" Kam began kicking and screaming like a mad child. I grabbed him by his shirt because usually he think he's about to cut up and I won't say anything but he is getting tooo old to be acting like a spoiled brat.

"Kam get your ass in the back, Girls first. So on the way home you'll get in the front" I yelled at him.

"But-"

"Kam just get in the back before you make her mad boy" Emani shook her head looking at herself through the mirror. Kam got in the backseat pouting. He eventually got over it and we headed to my moms house.

When we pulled up Kent ass was there like usual, He acts like its his house. Nae always beat me there so it wasn't a surprise. Kam unbuckled his seat and got out helping Emani get out.

"Yall just be leaving my baby Kross! Where the fuck he at?" Nae yelled from the door step.

"Bitch he is with his father!" I laughed giving her a big hug. It felt like we aint see each other forever. I told the kids go in the house, Kent came outside and sat on the chairs rolling him up a blunt.

"You know Greg ain't wake up yet?" Nae replied.

".........." I just stood there with a blank expression.

"So you aint got nothing to say about that Boogie?" Nae questioned.

"Hell naw she don't because it was her nigga that did it" Kent laughed licking the blunt so it'll stick.

"Boy fuck you, my man was home in bed. He dont got nothing to do with what Greg got going on so dont point no fucking fingers at him just because of a dispute long time ago"

"Yeah yeah I hear you! Ian think Nip did it anyway I just was testing you"

"Word on the street is Tanya and Greg fucking around?"

"WHAT- how you find out bout that?" Kent blurted out. So Nae and I looked at him like what the fuck does this nigga know.

"YOU FUCKING KNEW?" I got loud yelling at Kent. He was trying to get me too shut up but I really wasn't having it.

"Lauren.."

"You are my cousin and you Didnt tell me? You know everything that went down with Greg and I? Something like this I would've told you but I see you play both sides of the fence"