Emergency

*sorry for grammar errors*

Nipsey

Boog and I aint talk in 4 weeks, thats a whole month. After the conversation where I said "Maybe you aint for me" she left, When Nae dropped off Emani she ain't even say shit to me, She got out the car gave Emani a hug and said "See you later". Emani was pissed at me when I told her Boog and I not together anymore. I was living at first in the club and shit,  I no haven't been doing shit but in the studio working on my Album, I miss Boog I can't lie. She don't answer my calls at all, She ain't even tell me about the appointment a month ago, She had Sammy do it. Then when I got there Sammy was in the room, Sammy spoke but Boog she ain't say nothing she spoke to the Doctor and Sammy, Then played like I wasn't even here. I ain't seen her in person since the appointment and that was 3 days after the argument. seeing her  last month almost drove me crazy. "Cuz what was you thinking?" Hoggy stood over me with a picture Lauren just posted on instagram.

laurenlondon

Liked by  majorgirl and 245,678 othersView all 5,467 commentstreysongz 😍😍😍cassie blonde looks good on you! 30 minutes ago

View all 5,467 comments
treysongz 😍😍😍
cassie blonde looks good on you!
30 minutes ago

"cuh look at this nigga commenting heart eyes" Hoggy said.
This shit about to blow me, nigga wanna come out of nowhere commenting on her shit. Even when we not together we together da fuc be wrong with these niggas, She stuck we may not be talking right now but that shit about to change on some real shit. "Im finna say some to that nigga"
"Nah cuz you broke up with her though"
"fuck that he trynna get back in and shit"
"NIP don't say nothing to that man bro On hood just let em comment its just heart eyes"
Hoggy was right but this shit still was about to
blow me and she can post on instagram but not hit me back up.
I passed Hoggy his phone and My nigga Jroc walked in. "I seen you in the wifey on. Theshaderoom"
" What you talking bout?"
"She commented some shit on your page nigga you aint see?"
I slid my phone out my pocket and I went on Theshaderoom, Boog had done commented on my post but when I called her she still aint answer so now its like she playing mind games. Shaderoom talking bout we some "pretty friendly exes" they know damn well we ain't really break up we gone be bacc .

 Shaderoom talking bout we some "pretty friendly exes" they know damn well we ain't really break up we gone be bacc