The News

"Boogie are you sure you're okay?" Nae said hovered over me holding my hair while I threw up.  "I'm okay Nae" I said flushing the toilet.
"Boog you look terrible"
"Thanks for rubbing it in my face"
I got my tooth brush and started to brush my teeth. My stomach was turning, head pounding, and I was frustrated. "Mommy why you look like that?" A tiny voice came from behind me hugging my waist. "Kam hush" I laughed.
"When I say it I get a smart comment, but when Kam says it he gets a laugh?" Nae said.
"You're not my baby" I laughed.
   I haven't had the energy to do nothing, I've been tired for these past weeks. "Wheres Nipsey?" Nae muttered. "He left this morning when he brought me back here, I definitely haven't been getting dick except for last night and last month that's probably the problem" I said. "No bitch or you got to much dick is probably the problem" Nae rolled her eyes.

       Imessage Groupchat: Sisters🤞🏽

Malika🦋: "Lauren bitch I'm coming over we haven't linked in forever"
Khadijah👩🏽‍🦰: "Im behind you"
Cassie🥳: "I bet I get there first"

"The girls said there coming over so you unlock the door when they get here" I said to Nae.
"You said you're okay so you do it"
"Please Nae it feels like Ima throw up my brain"
I havent been feeling well, it was like a on and off thing. The day I went to see Hussle at his store I threw up right before I got there and sharp side pains. When I was filming I had one day where I just stayed in the hotel because I couldn't get up. I think it was the food I ate, but now I think its because of the drinks I had. I was sitting on the floor with my head over the toilet bowl when Kams small hand touched my back. "Mommy are you okay?".
"Yes Kam, go get auntie Nae please" He ran downstairs and Nae came back up with Cassie and the twins.  "Bitch what in the hell is going on"
      I felt a sharp pain in my stomach that I never felt. It was more like I couldn't move so I just stood there and shock.  "Boogie are you okay?" Malika stared.
  "Do you think somebody laced your drink Boog?" Khadijah added. I couldn't get a word out thats how bad the pain felt on the side of my stomach.

  Nae

  I told Cassie and the Twins to come into the hall way real quick. "I think shes pregnant" She never acts like this. Then she called me the other day throwing up when she was filming. This ain't just happen, she just in denial and just going to say its because she drank alot.
"I figured, they do it alot but she isn't going to say it" Cassie said. I don't know what to do I don't want to pressure my sister to take a pregnancy test. When we walked back into the room she was just sitting there with this shock look without saying anything. I was confused as hell, she was just holding the side as if it was pain. "Boog lets go we taking you to see Dr.Eli" I said. Malika & I lifted her up by her arms and walked her down stairs to the car. "Boogie wheres your house key" she pointed towards the dining room table.
"Bitch please dont throw up in the car, stick your head out the window or something" Cassie said holding her hair outside the window. I called Dr.Eli to make sure he was at his office he was there and thank god he didn't have any clients. I felt so bad for Boog she looked so wore out and sick, her face was purple or maybe I was just that extra and that's what I saw.

Lauren

  We were waiting for Dr.Eli to come in the room. I know its because I drank a lot, so them bringing me here was really stupid but I just wanted to prove my point. "Can I get your phone?" Kam came in my face asking. I just handed it to him because I don't know how long we going to be here. "Hello Lauren, haven't seen y'all in a long time. What brings you here?"
"Hey, So Last night I keep trying to tell them Dr.Eli, I had a wild night and was drunk. Maybe somebody laced my drink I don't know but I've been throwing up all morning."
"Tell him about a few weeks ago as well, the throwing up" Nae butted in.
"I had food poisoning Sweetie" I said. Nae rolled her eyes and waved me off while Cassie and Malika laughed.
"Lauren what Im going to have you do is Pee in a cup and then take blood"
  He pulled out the little cup and I opened the second door in the room placing it on the sink then pulling my pants down. I pissed in the cup, wiped, washed my hands then bought it back out.
"Mommy Ermias is calling you"
"Don't answer it, I'll call him back"
"Girl WHAT? Thats not going to do anything but piss him off" Khadijah said.
"I don't want him doing the most about a simple hang over"
  "I'm ready for the blood Sample Miss.Lauren"
I rolled my long sleeve up of the right arm and held it out. "Mommy is he about to poke you?" Kameron said lifting his head up from my phone.
"Yes baby but it isn't going to hurt"
"He took the needle and put it up my arm, my blood was light as hell but it was a lot" He took the samples and walked out the room. "I'll be back in short time hang tight"
"Hello?" Malika said answering her phone.
"Where you at baby?"
"Im with Lauren, Nae, Cassie and my sister.. love"
"Alright I'll let y'all have time call me on your way back" He said.
"I love you"
"I love you too" He hung up.
  Twenty minutes went by and the Doctor walked in. I sat up in the bed, I was waiting for him to prescribe me with stomach medicine so we can go. He walked in smiling, So Atleast we know its nothing life threatening. I was biting my lips and my dimples was showing.
"Are you okay right now?" He asked me.
"Yes I'm fine right now" It comes and goes nothing really bad except the sharp pains like I have to shit.
"Well thats morning sickness and developing"
"Developing? Im grown as hell now.. I can't be growing"
"Congratulations Lauren, you're over a month pregnant. 13 weeks to be exact, almost in your second trimester"
"Im about to be a auntie for the second time" I gotta gather my fucking thoughts.
"13 WEEKS?!?!?!" Malika yelled.
"Dr.Eli I drunk last night alot...."
"The fetus is fine.. it was rejecting thats why you were throwing up so much earlier"
  My mouth dropped. I didn't have any words and I wanted to cry but it didn't sit in yet. "So a baby brother?" Kam said.
Nae hyped it up "yes Kam or a baby sister but another boy will be fine with me" Cassie was just happy as hell and I guess Im the only one who wasnt feeling it. I mean babies are a blessing but I just wasn't ready! I just filmed another pilot for the show "snowfall" what am I going to do now?
"I got your medicine at the counter but let me get your papers to discharge" He left out the room and all the thoughts came rushing in my head. I don't understand how Hussle and I could be so careless.
"Are you ready for another baby L?" Cassie asked.
"No.. Hell no.. fuck no.. This wasn't in my plans"
"Mommy don't say a bad word"
"I'm sorry Kam cover your ears"
"I think you're going to be fine" Nae sat beside me rubbing my back. I just wasn't ready at all, but maybe this is just another obstacle I may have to face. I got my prenatal pills and my medicine then signed my discharge papers. "Stop at cvs because hell no I need one more reassurance"
"You backwards as fuck thats where we should've went at first!"
"I knew she was pregnant Didnt I tell yall!!!? Nae said" We stopped at cvs and I got 3 test. I was ready to take them all even though I got a ultrasound and a paper stating that Im pregnant. When we got back to my house I took the test, and it started with one line. I had a lump in my throat like, cool, maybe he got a the blood or pee samples mixed up or something, I'm not pregnant. But then I saw this faint hint of another line slowly become more pigmented until it became a positive. I think time froze for a bit. I just held that test for several minutes in silence slowly repeating, "no way." It kicked in, both lines appeared on all the test. The tears came quickly and shifted to "oh my God oh my God, oh MY GOD!!!" I don't know how long I sat in this awkward kneeling position in the bathroom just slowly registering that I was pregnant...I was carrying life for the second time. I wanted to call Hussle and tell him of course immediately! But you know what? I think I should keep this to myself and between the girls and I.
  A knock came on the door and Nae yelled "its Nipsey!!" So I quickly threw the pregnancy test in the garbage in my bathroom and hid the papers on top of my closet.

Nipsey

"Where the fuck she at?" I asked Nae
"Before you go up there she haven't felt good so don't go in there with bull shit"
"Watch out cuz, wassup yall"
   I walked upstairs and she was in her bed laying down. "Why the fuck you looking crazy?" I said giving her a kiss. I mean she looked at her worse and I've seen her wake up before so this was way worse.
"Why you wasn't answering my phone calls?"
"Sorry Baby I just wasn't feeling well"
"Why you aint tell me that tho, and why it look like you were crying?"
"Look if you want to argue just go.. its enough going on"
"Like what? The fuck talk to me"
"Nothing Nipsey just go"
"Im Nipsey now?" I sucked my teeth.
"Yeah you acting like Im not your girl and Im a regular bitch So ima call you NIPSEY" She lifted her head up and put it back down.
"Girl calm down, Im bout to use your bathroom real quick"
"And don't go moving nothing in my bathroom Hussle!"

Lauren

I still was feeling weak. Of course Hussle came over loud and wanting to argue. I missed him though even though we did what we did last night I missed him, all of him. We basically attached now.
"BOOG WHAT THE FUCK?"
"What baby?"
"What is all this come here!"
"Hussle I cant get up the doctors told me to get rest"
"THE DOCTORS?! What the fuck you talking bout"  I cant believe I really just told on myself. I just told him I went to the doctors and without him. The fact, I didn't even tell him I was going now he has every reason to be mad at me. He came out the bathroom holding the pregnancy test, "what is this?".
"Hussle I can explain"
"They yours?"
"Yes" I put my hands on my head
"You wasn't gone tell me? What be wrong with you? This shit you should tell me"
"Please stop yelling you're giving me a headache"
"All these shits say you pregnant"
"Because I am"
"So the doctor told you that to?"
"Yes Hussle get the papers out the closet"
"He walked in my closet bringing out all the shit up there including the prenatal pills"
"Nigga nobody told you to bring all that"
"You do dumb shit, this shit you should've called me about not even that. When you aint feel good you should've called me. da fuck"
"Okay Hussle"
"Yeah and you don't even give a fuc"
"I do its just I dont want to do this shit right now"
  She did the same shit she did at the store, Frozed and Aint say nothing for a small amount of time.
"Boog you been was pregnant you did this same thing at my store that you never did before"
  I thought something was wrong I kept saying it when she first did it. But I just brushed that shit off like nothing was wrong.
"Sorry, I do that when it hurts"
"I cant believe you wasn't gone tell me, I would've stayed with you this morning"
"I just found out today"
"And I called you today, you could've called me when you were on the way to the doctor you selfish as fuc cuz on hood"
"Hussle can you please go"
"Man If I go then im done"
"Alright Nip, next appointment is in 5 weeks I'll tell you the details closer to that time"
"you really think I'm about to leave you? And stop calling me that shit"
"I don't care what you do but please just leave"
  She got up holding her stomach and running to the bathroom. That throwing up shit I wasn't with it but that shit normal specially when you pregnant. "You need some water or something Boog?" She noded her head so I went to get my baby some water. I know she just upset and saying shit she don't want me to go. "Is she okay?" The girls asked.
"Yeah she just throwing up"
"You bet not be in there stressing her out" Nae said.
"Man Im not" I laughed.  I went upstairs and gave her the water. "So baby that mean you was pregnant last night when you were drinking? And when I beat it up last night?"
"Yes, Im 13 weeks and I cant believe we were careless. We never used condoms except once"
"You my girl why would I want to wear a condom with my girl?"
"I don't know .. maybeee.. PULL OUT?!"
"Stop yelling it's nothing you can do now Bae you pregnant" I laughed.
"Like I want to be?"
"I'm happy as hell right now"
"Well I'm not Hussle, a baby is a blessing but right now?"
"I'm not about to pressure you" I said rubbing her head.

Lauren

Hussle is so happy about the news, Him being happy made me kinda feel good knowing okay he's not upset or anything. He was just upset that I didn't tell him. Our appointment is in 5 weeks when I'm 18 weeks, I want him by my side just as much as he wants to be. "Well I'm about to get some sleep" I said getting back in bed after brushing my teeth.
Hussle leaned over me kissing me, "I'll be back gotta go fuc with Jroc them, Nae  gone be here"
"Okay I love you"
"Love you more"
"Can I get one more kiss?" I said with my lips puckered up. He leaned down and gave me another one. "And make sure you taking them pills and all that other shit the fuck" He said, then walked out the room closing the door.