always sorry

Lauren

Lauren

Its been a few days since the gathering, Hussle and I been bumping heads but it's nothing serious he's wrapping up on his album and things have been frustrating plus I've been very sexually frustrated we haven't had the time to even lay hands on each other. It's been two weeks since the family gathering.

I was on my way to meet Cassie at the mall after taking the kids to the studio with Hussle. I needed some time for myself with my girl Cass since we havent hung ever since I've had the baby, I've been so focused on the kids and Hussle I haven't had any time to myself. I should've been got this outing but I never wanted to leave Kross.

I pulled up to the mall, looking for a parking space. Mall of Los Angeles was the busiest mall in the city so it took about 15 minutes to find a parking space. I was definitely not about to park far considering I don't know how far we'll be here.

"Finally a good parking spot"

I got inside the mall and I came in from the theatre way just like Cassie told me. I really wanted to go back and get my babies from the studio but I mean, I was already here so might as well stay. I cant leave my sis hanging, She wanted me to help her pick something to wear for her man tonight.

While I was walking towards Cassie I heard a familiar voice call my name from a far "LAUREN, AYE L" , Cassie and I both turned our heads. In my mind I'm wondering why the fuck is he here ? And is he fucking stalking me? I wish his big buff ass will leave me alone.

"What do you want Greg?"

"Girl don't act like that, yeen gone introduce me to your friend?"

"Cassie this is Greg, Greg this Is Cassie" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh you ain't with your nigga today?"

Greg has literally lost it and at this point I feel he's being disrespectful but he was my bestfriend at some point I can't just make him feel like Im turning on him just because we haven't communicated in a while. "So who's this Lauren?" Cassie said pushing her hair to the back looking confused.