Secrets

Hussle turned his wrist and glances at his gold watch which costs more than the niggas coming in to question him make in a year. He had been sitting in the interrogation room just over an hour. Although he is irritated that he is wasting time, he patiently waits in his track suit sitting relaxed and unmoving on the uncomfortable chair.

Hussle already knew his strategy of the police to make him wait and put him on edge before they question him. That strategy might work. He knows when to talk and when to wait for his lawyers to get him out.

Nipsey

"I want to talk to my lawyer" I pulled up the sleeves of my track suit. I had a feeling somebody was opening their mouth. I was just wondering who? Ion fucc with nobody new around town and Im certain none of my homies opping on me.

"We have a case to solve. It best to start now, isn't it?"

Clearly beginning to get a headache, Hussle gave up all pretenses and rubbed two fingers against his forehead and took on an exasperated tone.

"I'm sorry, I think I blanked out there for a minute. When exactly did you get hired for this investigation?"

"I'm already involved. You're involved as a suspect. Doesn't that seem like a...... on the whole situation?"

"Oh yeah. I have to clear my name first. Why aren't you questioning me, anyway?"

"Where were you night that Gregory was shot a total of five times?"

Pulled out of his thoughts, Hussle looked over at the agent still seated across from him.

"Hmmm? Oh, I was at home. Taking in the sights"

The agent blinked at him.

"At home? With anyone? You...don't strike me as the sightseeing type"

"I don't?" Hussle raised his eyebrows. "Nigga ima artist. I travel and shit."

"You do know you're on recording Ermias?"

"Sir... I mean ma'am keep going."

Hussle drummed his fingers on the table top.

"You've been outside of the US then?"

"Hell ya I have."

"Where?"

"How is this relevant to this questioning?" I grew irritated as fuckkkk.. I didn't understand if the man still aint wake up yet why haven't they just pulled the plug. I wouldn't understand who would snitch on me, Shit I ain't a regular nigga how these folks just come pick me up from the studio for a questioning.

"Do you know a young woman named Summer?"

"I know of her"

"Can you tell me what you know of her?"

"She is my wifes, childs father sister thats all I know. Not to much on her I don't know her" I felt like I said tooo much. So I pulled back.

"And is the childs father Dwayne Carter?"

"Shit ion know"

"How dont you know?"

"I aint fuck him, ion get paid to study a nigga name"

"So your wife shares a child with Mr.Carter?"

"Yes."

"And you don't know his name?"

"You just told me his name. I coulda went without this man government"

"But I bet you know your wifes name"