Im done.

*sorry for grammar errors*

Nipsey

I was chilling in my store when I felt a tug on my waist, "hey Ermy, you just gonna keep hanging up in my face?" I looked at her and rolled my eyes she here to start some shit I know her. "Man ion even answer yo calls, if aint bout Emani we dont need to talk". "Daddy so you don't miss me?" She said snatching on my pants.
"Tanisha listen I got a girl, Im not about to fuck what we got up" I slapped her hands off my pants. "Oh fr Ermy? You wack as fuck" She jerked her head back. "You think I give a fuc bout your girlfriend? I'll beat her and you up".  She took her hands and placed them on my chest. "You couldn't even beat her up that one night, I'll just have Sammy push up the fuck, Tanisha don't play with me you know ion hit girls but I'll lay you out" I said laughing.
"Oh so thats the bitch? The bitch from that movie?"
"Watch yo mouth cuz, you knew that shit!"
"Bitch, Bitch, Bitch" Tanisha yelled. Man she lucky as hell Samantha ain't here and ian trynna get her involved because Sammy gone turn all the way up. She took my hands and rest them on her ass and started kissing me. I aint know what to do, Here I was again thinking with my dick. I just closed my eyes wishing this shit was fake and a dream. Here I am letting my baby mama kiss me when I got a whole girl at home pregnant as fucc who I want to spend my life with. I opened my eyes and shit when I heard a "man what the fuc" It was Jroc standing there.
"Man cuz, this shit aint what it look like"
"Nah cuz man, you got a girl! Pregnant with your son at home. A good girl and this what the fucc you got going on?"
"Pregnant?!" Tanisha said.
"Man mind your business da fucc, man Ion like you on hood bitch GO!"
"Ermy bye you liked the kiss" Tanisha said mushing Jroc from by the door so she can leave. She turned around while opening the door "tell her I said congratulations and that was my gift to her, return it Ermy" she laughed. "Bro look at ERICA!" Jroc yelled. When I looked back through the clear doors she had her phone facing me laughing. I wasn't even gone chase her man hoe recording and shit.
"Man you know they finna post det shit, media finna be at yo neck"
  I put my hands on my head thinking about how this may can end Boog and I relationship. A nigga don't really be in his feelings but I clearly failed Boog again, I really shouldn't tell her this shit but if the video get out I just hope Boog and I stay solid.
___________________________________
Lauren

  Hussle left the house, Kam and Emani were with Nae. Samantha was over and we were just laughing and enjoying each other company. "Boogie have y'all decided a name?"
"Nope I don't think so yet"
"You're half way there y'all better get to stepping before you end up like me, Deciding the day I gave birth" She laughed.
"Your brother wants to argue with EVERY NAME!"
"Thats him for you"
   Sammy phone went off then mines went off 10x. "This bitch tweeted you something" Sammy lift up her phone. I was so confused I don't even get on twitter, "Who?"
"Tanisha" Sammy lift her eye brows up.
  I ignored it because it wasn't deep to me, she was probably throwing little shade comments.
" @MissLaurenLondon tell your nigga don't kiss me anymore" Samantha read out Loud.
"What the fuck is she talking about?" I asked.
"Thats what Im trying to figure out" Samantha said. I told Sammy just ignore her, but Samantha really wanted to know because ol girl kept posting back to back so she dmed her on twitter.
"Sorry sis I dmed her, I have no problem
With beating her ass period she bought my family to much drama"
  Samantha phone went off after five minutes and when she opened it a video started playing. Her mouth dropped wide open, and the video kept replaying. "See Im about to knock both of their heads off" Sammy yelled. "Let me see" I said lifting up my head. "If I show you, be calm. Promise?"
"I promise"
  Instead of flipping the phone over she got up and huddled over me with the phone in my face. I aint see anything at first, It seemed like somebody was recording from outside but was recording what was going on inside the store. The phone was finally positioned where you can see, I see Hussle standing there with his hands on her, Then a kiss happened, the video then stopped immediately.
  "I'm done." Is all I can say, This just isn't going to work out, Now I feel like this nigga is trying me. "Sammy I love your brother, but I just cant do it."
    "Boogie I understand, I love you. If y'all really break up you're still family he is so fucking stupid"
"This is the second time Sam, first time he blatantly told me she gave him head. He said how he felt so bad, He was doing good and was proving himself now Im just done"
"So are you going to ask him about it?"
"Ima act like I don't know and see what he say, we gone go with the flow" I said.