Bail

Lauren

After Hussle left the whole Greg drama was over and couple hours later, I chilled with Samantha. We both fell asleep talking to each other but when I got up to use the restroom I was alarmed by the phone ringing. I groaned before reaching over to the phone and picking it up.

Cobby phone call to Lauren

"Hello?"

"Aye cuz!!"

"Who's this?"

"Aye sis this Cobby! You gotta come bail Nip out they aint letting us do the shit! He aint want you to know but I told this nigga we gotta tell u if he trynna get released"

"Are you serious right now what the fuck?"

"When he call bacc I'll have him call you sis! You know this nigga crazy" I was so pissed at Hussle and this nigga wouldn't even pick up his phone. Have you ever been so mad that you was calm, yeah that's how I was feeling. Then I was waiting for a call from the county jail phone.

"Okay I'll be on the way"

I kissed Kross on his forehead and asked Sammy could she watch the kids. I went and jumped in the car, rushing to the police station. When I got there, almost everyone were sitting outside on the car. I walked up to them. With a look.

"So What happened?"

"I think he fucked somebody up"

"Who?"

"Ion know all that but whoever it was I got something for that nigga" Adam said smoking a blunt as if we aint outside a police station. Just when I was about to lock my car door I get a whole different call and its from Ermias himself.

Nipsey

I was just not about to let that shit go even just how much I tried but the shit was eating me up. That nigga came back because he left his wallet, So I told Boog I had to go handle business and shit I followed him to his location gave him a nice little make over. Niggas wanna push buttons so I'll press his. Nigga turned snake next thing you know Police had done did the dash behind me.

Shiiit.. No phone contact whatsoever. Your phone was confiscated, all jewellery, any prohibited items that were an offence to the law enforcement were stripped away from you. I mean I been to county before, I served my time I knew how this shit worked a nigga like me don't fear jail. I know Boog, The kids, My niggas was probably worried and blowing up my phone but shit I cant help that it aint my fault these mfs take yo phone.

"I been calling you"

"I had a feeling you was.. Im sorry Boog but just listen to me"

"Everyone was calling me. You don't do shit like that go ghost for hours without telling anybody where you at"

"Im sorry baby"

"You're always fucking sorry! Why you calling from a jail phone Hussle what the did you do?"

"Why it always gotta be me? How you know somebody else aint do shit?"

"Okay so what happened?"

"Man long story, I need you to come bail me out"

"I got time. You're so fucking stupid man this better be a good explanation"

"Yo you really trynna argue with me on the county phone? Tighten up. You gone come get me or not?"

"Not until you explain, I've been calling you all day so I want to know how you ended up in there"

"You thought I was just gone be cordial with that nigga? No. I beat the fucc out the nigga soon as he left. I followed his ass. Happy now?"