hope

Chile try to hold the tears & guess who's back

Lauren

First off, I'm ridiculously happy, I spend so much more time with my kids and my career is wonderful. Being a mom is what I was meant to do.  Having to go back too work, I find it hard to leave them some days.

  Secondly, I've got my man back even though he aint bother to really go anywhere like he made it seem. Hussle and I are still together and we still act the same as we always have. He's done so well with keeping his promise and I have to. I'm so proud of the changes that he's made and im sure he's the same for me.

  Trey is still asking for a test, Hussle refuse to because he feels like she looks like him anyway and he would rather not know the "truth". I don't bother to change his mind because I genuinely don't want to think back. I personally think she looks like me just to keep it simple.

  That day Hussle gave me back my ring he once gave me, I spoke on the promises later that night. I told Him that if we were going to be together and in full effect, he had to let go of his old life and I have to chill. Sounds like a harsh ultimatum right? Not even. Hussle already knew that if he wanted to have a well rounded domestic fucking life, which he did, then he would have to give up the past. So far everything Hussle has revolved his days around are the kids, our family, and work. I try to remind him as often as I can how proud of him I am and how happy he makes me. His presence, love for me, and devotion to raising our kids together has really touched me. He's really my bestfriend.

  Thirdly, I'm still refusing to have any type of sex with Hussle. I'm just not completely there with my body. Hussle will try every trick in the book to try and tempt me into sex. I can't lie now I'm a sucker for intimacy.

  Kameron forgot all about Dwayne and the shit he put us through. He's definitely still bitter and hurt that I moved on minus all of the groupies he have. Kameron living here happy and loving Ermias is what gets him hot. I ignore him the best way I could. And that is exactly what I needed. Kameron hasn't mentioned a word of Wayne's name since our last encounter. Hussle and I still live separately but we're together every single day. I'm still in the house we have together and Some weeks we go between houses. Ermias and Emani have some of their belongings at our house while Kameron and I have things here at his place. Every two weeks we switch between what house we spend time at. And besides our casual living arrangement, life has been running smoothly.

  With no doubt whatsoever, do I believe Hussle will hurt me. Not a single bone in my bone believes otherwise. But, there is always some out of the blue chance he himself slips and thinks I'll step out on him or something along those lines again. He knows that I'm going through hell. I am the type of woman to really value her appearance so for my hair not to be brushed and tamed says a lot without me having to explain.

Nipsey

Pregnancy always looks amazing on her. She's still adjusting to the changes her body is making as am I after having the baby. This not our first rodeo so I know she'll bounce back.

I still follow Samantha's advice on how to make it a little easier for Boogie but it's a tough job because I see how she looks at herself now.  I was at the store getting a pack together something I always do when I'm not in the studio or with my family.

"You got a woman you gotta see today?" Jade said calling my work phone.

"Yeah when I get home" I muttered.

"Well no shit. But that's not why I'm calling fool. You have a visitor here to see you. Shall I escort her to your office?" Jade's tone of voice was shaky and not only did she peak my interest but she was making me question her.