Morning

We walked in the door to our house, the tension thick between us. What was suppose to be a night of family and the enjoyment of each other's company, ended up turning into a night of a raging war between us.

I kicked my shoes off, throwing my purse down on the bench by the door. Hussle slammed the door behind me as I stormed off towards the bedroom. I felt him following behind me as I took the stairs one by one. When I reached the bedroom, I slammed it in his face, making sure to lock it.

"Man Lauren let me in!" he yelled on the other side, pounding on the door.

I ignored him, going to his side of the room and digging through his dresser. I picked out some pants and a wife beater and headed towards the bed. I picked up a pillow and walked towards the door unlocking it. Before he could react, I threw the items at him with the words of, "Blankets are in the linen closet," and slammed the door in his face again.

He mumbled something under his breath, I heard his footsteps fade down the stairs. I turned away from the door and started getting ready for bed.

Once I crawled into bed, I hoped that sleep would calm me, but of course it didn't. I laid awake, thinking over how tonight went from fun to horrible.

We had gone out for a family get together and everyone was there, Just celebrating family as a whole, Celebrating everybody's accomplishments and new positions.

But of course, something just had to get in the way of our happiness. He pulled me to the side and bought up the baby, He wanted to tell everyone the news but I didn't want to. I think I have every right to not want people to know.

Hussle, being the guy he is gets mad like always becoming aggressive like everything has to go his way. Then on top of that Tasha was there and it was like the BABY SHOWER all over again.

He saw her flirting as just being friendly. Nobody would never believed me in high school but Nae, that she was trying relentlessly to get any person I dated in her grasp. But, He never gave into her, but he still thought I had over exaggerated even after the baby shower incident. So, it only made sense he didn't believe me. She was nothing but a hoe in the past, and it seemed she still hadn't left that occupation.

She chatted with Hussle, completely ignoring me, "getting to know him" as she called it. Her being my cousin I have to show love for her thats my blood, I try seeing the good in everyone even when they fuck me over.

So you can imagine my anger towards the bitch when she sat down with us while we ate, claiming she trying to get to know him. What was suppose to be a day of family ended up being a Hussle and Tasha get to know each other night while Lauren sat quiet the entire time.

As we left my moms, I stormed ahead of Hussle, slamming the car door. Hussle had remained frozen for a moment at my silent outburst, before getting in the car and heading home. It wasn't until ten minutes down the road that he finally asked what was wrong.

I continued to give him the silent treatment the whole way, ignoring him trying to get me to tell him what was wrong. Once we had pulled up to our house, he finally asked again.

"Boog, please tell me what is wrong the fucc... thats the nicest ima ask, since you wanna ignore me? What did I do?" he asked, touching my arm, which was crossed tightly across my chest.

"Nothing is wrong, Hussle" I snapped, staring straight ahead.

"It doesn't sound like it's nothing. You can tell me anything, Boog," he said.

"Nigga who the fuck is your girl me or her? Because tonight I really couldn't tell, I had to sit and listen to you two chop it up like old ladies while I sat in silence" I snapped at him.