want it

I shoulda put this other chapter before this one right here but yall gone see some crazy shit start happenening right after this chapter give me 3-4 weeks. But heyyy y'all LMFAOOOOOOO enjoy

Lauren

I woke up with a big headache. I was coughing my brains out I had a fever high as the roof. "What the fuck cuhz? Coughing on my back and shit" Hussle turned in the bed around looking directly in my face.

"Nigga you act like I got something?" I said sucking my teeth. I looked at my phone and checked the time. My head was spinning and I think this cold is coming from Kross. My ringer went off for instagram and realized I got a new dm out of many I get. It was from "ChynaHussle" on instagram and I quickly rolled my eyes. It didn't bother me that she took his rap name and put it into hers because I know thats my nigga and I'll beat her ass.

The message went like this:

"Hey Lauren, Dis Tanisha. I no I am the least person you wuld wana tlk to but im txtn yhu becuz I wanted to see if yhu wanted to link cuz ik u make Emani happy but I feel we should squash our issuues out without Ermy becuz I no he gave a bad impression of meh"

I struggled reading that and it made me chuckle. I pushed him in disappointment. "Nigga you couldn't get a bitch pregnant that know how to spell atleast? You really just all off" I said getting out of the bed.

"You wake up talking shit? Damn go wash yo ass then talk to me cuz I already did what I had to do on hood" He laughed. "What you talking about anyway?" I mugged him as he drunk my water instead of his own.

"Your baby mother just said she wants to link so Im saying why not? Im not pregnant anymore I can handle my own." I said chucking up the two fingers. I grabbed my towel so I won't have to tell him too bring it. "You finna go sick as fuck? I swear you'll do anything just to beat my baby mama up again" he shook his head.

"Nigga I am not about to fight her. Unlike some people I have class! And without the C & L I got ass to .. So it dont even matter" I shrugged. I was really planning on stomping her out but it felt like she was on some grown woman ass shit. So I was okay with that as well. "Yeah just go cuhz you just saying shit" He laughed smacking my ass. I hopped into the shower still coughing my brains out. After about 30 minutes I hopped out. I don't like getting dressed in the bathroom but when I was about to wrap the towel around my body Hussle quickly came in closing the bathroom door behind him.

"Why you put the towel on?" He said gently pulling me close.

"Well.. How else Im supposed to dry off? This constantly wanting sex thing is annoying. I don't want dick, I want you out the bathroom"

"I just wanted a fucking kiss!"

"So why you closing the door? Why you only got your boxers on now? And why you asked why I put the towel on if thats how I gotta dry off?"

"You aint have to be mean. Ion even want it nomore" He left the bathroom slamming the door. "Oh thats what I thought!" I yelled. I just got dressed in the bathroom because Hussle can be so annoying sometimes. I was still in there after 10 minutes and when the 10 minutes passed I heard my baby Kross come in the room. "Mama?" I heard him say with his little footsteps. I was answering back but I guess Hussle called himself turning on the tv so I don't think he heard me. "MAMA?" He started screaming getting upset and Kross is known for tantrums. "Aye Boss stop all that yelling She in the bathroom"

"Open?" He said to Hussle.

"If I cant get what I want, you can't either son." I heard Hussle say. I looked in the mirror brushing my lashes with my lash brush. "Open the door for my baby Ermias" I yelled grabbing my pants and putting them on. He opened the door and Kross came reaching his hands up to get picked up. "My big boy!! you getting so heavy papa" I said putting him on the sink. I lotioned up my arms, I already did my legs before the pants. Kross stuck his hand out for some and I dabbed a little on his hand. I pulled my shirt over my head. "Pretty" The Boss pointed to my shirt. "Thank you Papa, You eat?"