Side bae

Lauren

Lauren

I was making up the bed listening to my music and cleaning up the house. The kids were gone with Hussle, It was just me so I was kinda bored but it was peaceful.

I got a call from my girl Malika telling me get ready we about to go out. I was ready for a night out I won't lie and it was the perfect night. I'm clearly single, We split up but still talk everyday, text, and act like a couple. Although we are not in the same house hold or having sex. I've been going out more, Working more, and Actually doing me.

Just because we decided to split doesn't mean the love end soon as the point was made. I know it could be confusing with us but its really not for nobody else to understand but us. Even though we both maintain that we don't want to be in this relationship right now, When were together.. like when he dropped Kross of to me and stayed for a while it felt like we never broke up.

We spent valentines day together as well and he said he couldn't imagine not spending it with me which was crazy we haven't had sex nor kissed maybe he was just in his mood. He even looked me in the eyes and told me multiple times that he loves me thats something that he hadn't said since are split which made me side eye him.

Part of me thinks that we should stop seeing each other unless its for the kids because he stated that he doesn't want to be in the relationship. But, the other part of me truly believes that eventually we will get back together. He has the tendency to change his mind about things when he know it wasn't serious. I am wondering if I can handle being in this in limbo state with him because he's literally my heart... Especially if he or I start dating other people.

If he starts dating other people I know for sure I'm not going to be able to take it. I can't see him with anyone else and I genuinely mean that and I don't want to see him with nobody but me. Doesn't matter who he goes to next the bitch will never be me. When he said he didn't want the relationship I didn't look at it as "he doesn't want to be with my anymore" I mean things change, people change, feelings change to so you never know you could think you know a person so well and then they'll turn around and make it seem like you don't know shit.

Before getting ready to go out with Malika I stopped by my moms house just to talk with her. She was upset I didn't bring Kross and Kam to come see her before taking them to Hussle but I'm sure she understands. When I walked in Greg was sitting on the couch laughing with Kent, I slapped Kent neck because I wasn't expecting Greg to be there right in my face.

"You look good as fuck Boogie" Greg got up reaching for a hug. We hugged and Kent was smirking at Greg.

"Thank you, Wheres my momma?" I said annoyed.

"She went to the store right quick where you finna head to cuz we coming?"

"Y'all can come! but y'all asses is not riding with me period or being exactly where I'm at.."