come thru

Lauren

Lauren

"I'm cuming, right there baby don't stop YESSSSS," I said while releasing all in his mouth. I know we dumped each other but he is the father of my child for one, and I was horny so I asked him to come over. I was tempted to call Greg but I didn't have the courage or audacity to do it. And One thing lead to another we ended up in this position.

I know what you guys think and no it's not what you think... I just made him eat my pussy and we cuddled, I let him know I didn't want sex I just wanted him to eat my pussy for me. "Listen Lauren I'm not going to lie to you, but I can't be with out you but we should be separated for a little more until you figure out wassup. I can't continue not being able to see you or be around you, when you called for me saying you coming thru I was happy even if it meant under these terms but ion think we both ready to come back"

Here the hell we go again, I know I was gonna regret calling him and coming thru at some point cause he always do this. "Ok," was all I had to say cause I wasn't into none of that shit he was talking about I don't care how much he tell me he love me cause at the end of the day we both made the decision so I don't know why he act like ion know what I want. "Damn you gonna really just okay me like I ain't shit to you? You got problems" He got back down placing his dripping wet tongue on my pussy flickering it up and down back and forth. I didn't know if I had anything left in me but we was boutta find out.

I heard a noise coming from the living room area but I wasn't really sure so I ignored it, well I was in too deep to pay it any mind. One thing I could say this man could EAT! some pussy and I loved it. I rubbed and pulled on my nipples while he ate me throwing my head back. "Baby fuckkk I'm about to cum," I said while he continue licking my pussy looking deep into my eyes while I looked deep into his. He started to kiss it then stuck one finger while he continued to eat it giving me the pleasure I needed.

We both stopped when we heard the front door shut as if someone either entered or exited. This nigga got up grabbing his boxers throwing them on, went to see what was going on. I just stayed in the room while he went. "My bad its just ol girl who drop the orders here." "What you talking bout? Like she in the house right now?"

"She dropping the orders in the living room"

"Why the fuck do she got a key to our fucking house? And why the fuck she dropping shit off late at night?"

"Man you don't even be here so fuck you getting heated for? Calm yo ass down"

"What if she seen us Ermias" I said while throwing my head in my hand.

"What the fuck that's weird cause that mean she probably was watching us."

"You get on my fucking nerves you're trifling dead ass nasty as fuck. Its damn near 3am and you talking bout she dropping off orders. If you have her in this house with my children around you're trifling and they leaving with me"

"Man calm down they don't be here"

"So she do be here?"

"It ain't like that Lauren, I swear it ain't the shit innocent as fuck"

"That's fine so now ion regret even considering that nigga because this is the shit you do"

"Considering what nigga? Cuh stop fucking playing with me" He started getting closer. I was just looking at him get all mad and hovering over me.

"Get out my face two can play at that game. I knew you was up to some bullshit"

"I ain't up to nothing Lauren thats all you. I'll find out what nigga and its either you or him"

"Thats a threat?"

"A promise"

We both shared a laugh while putting on our clothes but he made it clear he was not playing. I couldn't help but to stare at him because no matter what he did I still love him and cared for him. "Look if we don't get back together that's still my shit I will ruin anybody that tries to even close to you Lauren and you know I will"

"You're miserable. But you gone do as you please. Boy BYE!!!!"

"You gone keep playing with me and ima show you better than I can tell you stop playing with me"

"You love making threats thats your favorite thing to do besides getting on my fucking nerves"

"Why it seem like you just used me for my mouth and now you ready to go? Like damn stay we aint gotta be together but I still want you here"

"You are something elseeee" My phone went off twice mid conversation and when I looked down it was "Fatima" a code name I put Greg name under just incase because Hussle has caught me on the phone with Greg or text from him before and I knew tonight if I wanted to get my pussy ate like I just wasn't with Greg I had to Atleast make a few changes. He text saying I didn't even come thru so I texted him I was tired and Malika got drunk so I had to take care of her. I told him I'll probably see him in a few hours I was contemplating

"So you fucking around with someone else? Or got you a little friend thats a dude let me know ian gone get mad"

"Are you messing with the girl who bring the orders here or not? Im not gone get mad"

"Man hell naw ian fucking with her"

"Oh Ok"

"You trynna flip it on me I see right through that shit cuh! Don't get fucked up, Don't get the nigga fucked up, Don't get both of y'all fucked up"

"I just really wanna see what you gone do"

"Don't get fucked up" He got louder coming closer again. He took his hand pushing my hair back then went in straight forward sucking on my neck.

"Move. I came for one thing and one thing only"

"Wowww cuh its good tho.. all love" My phone just kept going off from text messages from Cassie next.

Cassie💕: L please come and get me Puff lost his damn mind he just went crazy

Cassie💕: I locked myself in the bathroom hurry I'm at my place, he's trying to get in and He took the fucking keys. I panicked because I aint know what to do....

I that nigga wasn't no fucking good but of course he "Puff" she sticks around. "Hussle I gotta go.. Like right now"

"What Hussle happened?"

"I have to go to Cassie's house I think this nigga just attacked her she said she locked herself in the bathroom." He quickly put on his shoes and said he's coming.