sike, you thought!

*sorry for any grammar errors, get ready for this wild journey though*

Lauren woke up feeling nausiated, and was in the bathroom throwing up. After her stomach emptied she remained hunched over the toilet for a few moments,trying to catch her breath. Hussle overheard Lauren getting sick, and came in to check on her.

"Boog, are you okay?" Hussle asked kneeling down to rub her back.

"Yeah Babe, I'm fine." Lauren answered still facing the toilet. She couldn't even bear to look at him. Lauren didn't want to add anymore stress on her plate. He walked out the restroom and came back with the pregnancy test he bought that she never took.

Lauren sat on the tub in their bedroom bathroom holding the pregnancy test, She was ready to face the fact if she was pregnant or not. She was almost sure that it was definitely the stomach flu.

The room was filled with silence as Nipsey was on the other side of the door in their room waiting for the results.

She walked out the bathroom holding it in her hand as the Instructions said to wait 5-10 minutes for results. "You know if you're pregnant were keeping it right?" He looked at her balling up a piece of paper.

Lauren ignored him but her mind was still on the fact of possibly being pregnant again, She of course wasn't planning for another child three was enough for her. Kross was turning one soon it just wasn't a time for another baby from her understanding.

Hussle on the other hand was planning for it, He wanted a fourth baby specially with the woman he loved, Sex wise Lauren didn't have much control unless she got on birth control or took a plan B.

5 minutes passed and they were ready to look at the results, The test read one line basically according to it she wasn't pregnant. She passed it to Hussle not sure of his emotions, "I'm not pregnant!!!!" She jumped around, She was sure she had the stomach flu and was right from her understanding, Hussle just stood there in disbelief. He threw the test on the dresser and walked out the room, Lauren was happy she wasn't pregnant and was sure he'll get over it.

She walked down stairs where everyone was, When a shock wave hit her again, Lauren's wave of nausea progressed as she found herself vomitting in the sink downstairs. She remained leaning over the sink for awhile, taking deep breaths trying to center herself.

She soon became aware of another presence in the room, and sat up trying to discretely wipe off her mouth. Sammy walked over to her concerned placing her hand on Lauren's shoulder.

"Boogie.. you okay?" Sammy asked her. Lauren nodded quietly.

" Yeah, I'm fine. My stomach is a little off, but I'm okay."

" Are you sure? Maybe you should go back to Dr.Eli or take a day to relax."

" I'm okay, really. I just have the stomach bug." Sammy sighed. She was still concerned, but she trusted Lauren.

" You sure?"

" Yes Sammy. I'm fine, I swear."

" I'm just worried." Sammy said.

" I know. I appreciate that. I'm good, I promise."

"Okay, promise me you'll go lay down if you really don't feel good."

" I will." Lauren laughed.

Sammy laughed with her, but inside she was scared to death she Aint want Boog to pass out or anything infront if her, If her hypothesis was correct it would mean Lauren was pregnant, and she knows that's not what Lauren wanted.

Hussle went back upstairs, Lauren and Samantha stayed down stairs talking. Time flew by and Hussle came flying down the stairs with excitement, "MAN I KNEW IT!" He flashed the pregnancy test in Samantha and Lauren face. "BRO YOU JUST DIDNT WAIT THE FULL 10 MINUTES STUPID ASS"