Baby mama drama?

*sorry for grammar errors*

We met at city walk,
universal studios,
Uhh so beautifullll,
Truly cold,
Shawty need a movie role

"BITCH TURN THIS SHIT OFF" I screamed at Khadijah.

Cassie: "ouuu you so petty"

"SHE MY CALIFORNIAA LOVEEEE" Nae laughed while singing.

      Wayne made this song along time ago about me and I hate it. At first I thought it was funny but he's annoying for even still performing this song til this very day. He didn't say anything bad but its just the principal people could put two and two together and just KNOW ITS ABOUT ME!

Malika: "I wonder what made him sing like that? What was he thinking"

   I rolled my eyes. I'm just gone sit quiet the whole ride because these bitches get on my very last nerves.

    We pulled up the club everybody was there.

"How I look? I look good?" Cassie asked me fixing her hair.

  "Bitch you look great relax who you trynna look good for?"

Nae: "right"

Malika: "Daddy Puff and you must broke up?"

Cassie: "I haven't been returning his phone calls and what about it?"

   We automatically got in without even having to stand in line because we clearly know everybody and we got the connections.

   We sat in our section, Malika & Nae showing their ass out! I didn't even notice OT was here at the club I quickly tapped her. "Bitch look!!!!" I warned Malika, She stopped.

  "So You wasn't gone tell me you was going out tonight?" OT asked Malika.

  I thought to myself this damn girl know everybody be at the same clubs.. She didn't think to tell him seriously? Seeing Malika trying to come up with a lie had me weak as fuck! This girl know she can lie.

   Nae and I walked off and stood where Cassie was on her phone taking pictures when I felt a warm hand grab the sides of my waist.

  "What you doing here?" I turned around to see it was Nipsey.

  "Nigga are you stalking me or something? What you doing here?" I slapped his hands from around me.

"Aye cuz don't be hitting me I came here with OT" He came close to me.

   Cassie and Nae walked off leaving me...
"You look good as fucc trynna come home wit me tonight?"

"I'm not one of your hoes, right plan wrong girl" I rolled my eyes.

    We in the middle of the club having a pointless conversation. When his home boy/ body guard J roc come up.

   Jroc: "Aye man why the fuck Tanisha and her bald ass home girls here?"

   Nipsey waved him off, and J roc walked off. I don't know who Tanisha is but I swear if he got a girlfriend and we just did what we did at his store I will hurt him.

   "I moved his hand from around me again,    
          "Who's Tanisha?"

  "This crazy ass girl I use to fool around with" He said.

   "Well if y'all use to fool around why he coming up to you like y'all still fool around?"

  "Man Ima tell you later just chill, Im trynna vibe wit u"