wild night

*for mature audiences only*

Nipsey

With Lauren sex wasn't just gone fix our problems and I love her for that she not dumb or what I was used to. I feel pretty fucked up bout what I did still and its been weeks since that incident, I'm gone do whatever to make this shit up. My niggas Jroc and Hoggy hit me up saying they wanna chill and I aint mind those my dawgs we ain't seen each other in a month we all be busy as hell. I saw them pulling up to the store so I walked out meeting them.
"Ayeeeee Cuz I seen you on the gram with bae"
"I seen that shit to I was like damn cuh doing it like that!"
"You in a whole relationship crazy shit cuz"
We laughed and I told them niggas to come inside. They just came from the studio wit Cobby and was sampling some new shit I guess.
"Nip so Lauren London yo girlfriend?"
"Nigga what you think"
"Aye cuz she finer then a mf might wanna watch her when she round here on h00d"
"Man I'll been done spazzed on one of you niggas bout my girl"
"Aye man I feel you, she got a sister?"
I stopped and just started laughing at this nigga. This man know he funny as hell, Ion think Nae would go for Hoggy she gone have to lock him down forever if I was to hooked them up. "Who would've thought y'all would be together nigga, you was just on vlad talking bout her"
"Yea cuz she aint going nowhere"
"you must told her you love her or some shit"
"maaaaan I did, cuz I do"
"did you fuck?"
"Aye cuz watch out"' I said laughing.
"That mean that shit fye as fuc" Niggas was clowning me but that shit don't bother me. I started texting Lauren, she told me she might come through after she take her son to Candytopia but she hasn't been feeling good. She just got back and I miss my baby I can't wait to see her , "aye lover boy" Hoggy said passing the blunt. I slid my phone back into my pocket and smoked with them niggas. "What happened with Tanisha never needs to happen again I'm not trynna fuck up what Lauren and I got" I said to them. I know what Tanisha be on! She was texting and calling bout Lauren and I picture but I been ignoring her ass. I don't even wanna cross ways with her , I already know she gone try some shit. "Man no disrespect to ya baby moms but fuck her!" Jroc said. "Nah bro you right" I laughed.

Lauren

"Hey Sam Wheres Nip?"
"Wassup Lauren, He in the back with Hoggy and Jroc"
I walked in to see them smoking "wassup L" Jroc said. "Aye cuz" Hoggy waved. They both walked out and left us alone, you know what happened last time we were in here im not trying to have that happen again, even tho I want it. We haven't touched in weeks. "Wassup baby" he said coming in for a hug. He always smells so good thats another reason why I love him. He sat down and and stared at me. "Come sit down" he said in his deep raspy voice. "Babe I just came to say Hey" I can see him getting irritated and mad. Hussle gets mad quickly and thats what triggers some of our petty arguments. "So da fuck! you cant talk to me?" To avoid a argument I just sat down and rolled my eyes. "Whats wrong wit you?"
"Nothing Hussle"
"Yeah ight I don't see how we supposed to be in a relationship and you won't even tell me what be wrong with you"
"Hussle dont start this"
"Cuz why you sitting all the way over there"
He got up and walked over to me. "We aint seen each other in weeks" He said.
"Yeah I know"
"So why you acting like this Boog"
I been working, he been in the studio. We haven't seen each other since after I met his family. I missed him but I just wasn't in the mood. I don't know how to control my attitude and I know he was becoming frustrated with me.

Nipsey

I'm angry but lowkey hurt she acting like I did some shit. She acting like she ain't miss a nigga, but I missed her, how I'm supposed to show her if she aint fucking with a nigga? This shit making me mad as hell no lie. I got even more pissed off because I told her to sit down she gone say she just came to say Hey then gone sit far away like what the fuck she got going on? If she was gone act like this, when we was on the phone and texting she could've said that so she could've just went on about her business on h00d. Her phone started ringing and when I looked down it said "Trey" she clicked her side button two times to forward it but he called again. This time when she tried to answer I slapped her phone out her hand.
"Are you fucking serious?"
"Why the fuck his number saved?!"
"Hussle it's business we have to be in a movie together"
"All this texting and talking you couldn't let yo nigga know? Bull shit. You fucking round with him. You dumb as hell and you think I'm dumb!"
I ain't wanna cause a scene then have people coming to the back trynna see what was going on. So I stopped screaming. "Lauren do you really want to be in this relationship?" I asked her. She just stood there like she ain't understand the question and it was pissing me off. "So thats a no?" I said. She still was standing there looking slow she aint never did this mid argument so I was just as confused. "why the fuck are you just standing there Boogie?" I can tell something was wrong but she snapped out of it and at that point I aint even want to argue nomore because clearly something was wrong. She just got her purse and was about to leave. I feel like I was losing my shit I aint want her to leave specially not angry at me. I trapped her against me and the wall. "Why the fuck you aint just tell me he was gone be in the film with you" I said. She was about to swing so I held her arms she really think she stronger than me. She looked fine as hell mad. I really just wanted to kiss all on her but I was so pissed.
"Baby I'm sorry, I ain't mean to yell at you" She hates when people yell at her. I have to remind myself that when we argue. "You could've just told me he was in it and y'all had to communicate"
"Hussle why you couldn't just say that, everything always a argument with you and that temper fucked up"
"stop playing with me girl your attitude is fucked up"
"Hussle, NO you stop playing with me we both have shit we gotta work on"
"I'm sorry damn I just missed you but here come you walking in here acting funny"
It's like ever since we done got serious I don't like being away from her. "Hussle im sorry I missed you just as much as you missed me" I gave her two peck kisses on her lips. "Since when we do that?" She said. She grabbed my face and started kissing me like she trynna get pregnant in here. I love when she put her hands under my shirt rubbing my chest with her nails. The kiss was crazy sloppy like always. We stopped, "Boog can you not shut me out? I be wanting to know what be wrong" I said looking at her. "Okay baby I'll try".
"I wanna do some things to ya" I licked my lips holding on to her pants. She pushed my hands off. "So you acting stubborn with my pussy to Boog? Wow" She laughed like that shit was funny I just wanted a taste just a "lil sex" from my baby. "Move your fucking hand" I said to her. I knew she wanted it. I put my hand down there and looked.. she was soaked. "Bro you must was getting turned on by the arguing because aint no way the kiss got you pooled out like that" She always wet like she was blessed, I was blessed by even being with her it felt like. "Hussle you're a weirdo just staring at my Vagina" She said. I started rubbing on her clit. I love the faces she make specially when she's trying to hold back her moans. I put my middle finger in motioning it in and out she was so tight she hate when I try to add another finger or when we have sex and I stroke fast soon as we start. "Hussle stoppuh" She said whining. I'm not stopping, She be talking all that shit. I leaned down for a kiss. So now we was just kissing while I played with her giving her the pleasure. I sucked on her neck and I can see the hickeys forming. I swear after I leave the store I'm finna fuck her up. "Baby that's enoughhhh" she said grabbing my hand. I cant see myself without her now. "Hussle im about to go" she said rubbing on me. "We gotta talk real quick Boog"
"You round here being nasty and you have something you want to talk about?"
"You was being nasty by letting me be nasty. But I think its time we gone head and introduce our little ones" I said pushing her hair back.
"Okay babe thats fine with me"