Trust

Sorry for any grammar errors

Nipsey

After getting off the phone with Blacc, I just was scrolling through my photo gallery just to keep myself busy. Boog came walking out the bathroom.

"What you watching ?"

"A old video of me rubbing your belly" She came closer to watch it with me.

"Aww.."

"You don't miss that? I miss rubbing your stomach feeling kicks and talking to the baby"

"Hussle you do know we can try again? Whenever you ready babe"

"I'm just not trynna put you through all that again Boog, you not even ready you saying that cuz it's me"

"I'm saying that because we're supposed to have another baby here Hussle I'm okay with trying again..."

"I hear you Boog, Im ready when you are. What you bout to do?" She was snapping hella pictures of herself.

"Go out"

I sucked my teeth. "Oh ight, you don't gotta take that much pictures"

"Don't be a hater"

"Nah.... Ian being a hater, ion want niggas to get ideas, you like when niggas be all on yo shit"

"No I don't I cant help people find me attractive what you want me to do put a paper bag over my head?"

"Yeah and cover yo body, niggas be looking at whats mine and that's wild, If I see you, nobody else need to"

"You sound so controlling.. Im with you and only you"

"I know but change to something thats less revealing"

"Im not changing" She said giving me a kiss on the lips all seductive.

"Have you talked to Emani boog?"

"Yesterday she said she was going to call you when she get back to her moms they were at the aunt house and YOU missed her call being in the STUDIO" Boog shook her head.

"She aint call me today yet .. I dont like this separation thing cuz"

"Its only for now Hussle them people not gonna let Emani stay with her babe! Their just rolling in the favor of the mom until court date when you bring all the information"

"Yeah it needs to hurry up" I slapped her ass and went to get dressed. Her phone went off like a text message She started blushing from ear to ear.

Before She could of respond back to the message I came back out the bathroom "well who got you blushing like that cause I know it ain't fucking me" I yanked her phone out of her hand. She had the nerve and started fighting me for her phone but before she could get it I had already read the message. "Who the fuck is Champ and why he want see you, my nigga don't fucking play with me." She jerked her head back because she didn't think it was that deep.