Reminiscing

Nipsey

  I traced my tongue all around her nipples, hearing her silent moans was like music to my ears

I traced my tongue all around her nipples, hearing her silent moans was like music to my ears. Boog ain't ever have to do alot just looking at her got me hard and I swear she the only one I could just see smile and I be ready to fuck her shit up on hood. She whispered in my ear than threw her head bac from the feeling of my wet tongue.

"Baby take this shit off," I said tugging on her pants. It really all happened fast as hell, We in her momma house wit the shit while everybody here and can knock on the door at any moment looking for us but shit round here we take risk.

She was left in her thongs and I stood back licking my lips admiring every part of her body, flaws and all.

She unbuckled my pants and got down on her knees and inserted my dick into her wet mouth. I placed my hand on top of her head motioning it up and down, My toes started to curl she almost had me moaning like a bitch but I caught myself before she could catch it. "fuck baby sloppy just how I like it" I looked down on her staring directly into her eyes. "Damn I love you," throwing my head back on the bed.

My dick was dripping wet, I dont care if it ain't sloppy ion want it Boog already know how to do it. I layed her down on the bed face down ass up she gave me a perfect ass arch shit I was amazed all over again. I sticked my dick into her wet ass pussy, Keeping a slow pace as I plunged in and out of her, looking down as I watched her cream all over my dick.
I slapped her ass, "You aint never going nowhere" I whispered into her ear while my left hand gripped her neck.

"Who this pussy belong to!"

"Fuckk- it its yours baby"

"Shitttttt" I groaned.

I started to feel myself about to cum so I told her, I was thinking baby number #2 but she'll kill my ass on hood. With Boog I love the faces she make shit sexy as hell, "Hussle im bout to cum" I took long deep strokes while gripping her neck. I was becoming weak as hell and I did what I aint wanna do, the pull out shit. I came all down her back. That was a quick quickie, I was ready to go home with it.

"Hussle come on" Boog said pulling my arm. We went back out with the fam chilling and talking, Dude was still looking at me funny like he got a problem but Ignored the shit cuz ain't really on nothing compared to me.

Greg POV

Lauren and I go way back from high school, She was my first love.. Naw fuck det we was each others and she know exactly what im talking bout. We met freshman year and had a whole relationship until senior year, She had me real fucked up bout ha man. I moved bac down here cuz some shit was eating me alive being up there in ATL.

My grandma them lived down the street from her parents so we would always kick it on some chill shit. We made a promise we will always stick together even if right now wasnt for us but now she saying she got a family n shit its fucked up how she got a kid. Excuse me take that back TWO KIDS now but senior year she ain't wanna go through with- Man I aint even finna speak on that.