Blinded

*Im only updating them all because I'm on fall break. This the last update I have in my notes until next time I feel like writing*

Lauren

  Greg got shot two days ago and thats the whole topic in my family right now

Greg got shot two days ago and thats the whole topic in my family right now. Greg WAS my first love, WAS but not anymore Im in love with Hussle and thats my love.

I sat and thought about the conversation we had the night he got shot and they all think Im in the "blind" I'm not they just didn't notice my emotions.

"Oh damn prayers to him" Hussle is a fucking lie and full of shit. I just played the same game he played.

They might think Im crazy but I don't see nothing wrong, I know Hussle was there and I knew that once he said he was at the studio when he wasn't.

I knew from when he first got in the house, He lies well but I can tell everything about my man. I know he didn't pull the trigger but I know he had something to do with it, I don't know why I'm not upset with him..

I was changing Kross when my mom called me, Hussle walked out the room in the middle of our conversation. "You going to see Greg at the hospital?"

"Nope"

"Why Lauren?"

"She doesn't need to Ma trust me" Nae backed me up.

"Is Kam going over his dads this weekend?"

"Nope, and matter fact this Dwayne calling me right now"

I clicked over to the other line, "Im coming to get Kam asap!"

"But you're not"

"Why you sounding so blunt with it? Like damn usually you going in"

"Because Kam is staying here unless I drop him off to you, He's not going over your sisters nomore"

"Man my sister aint got shit to do with that nigga getting shot, fuck"

"Okay, but seriously Kam can't go over her house if he's going to be there"

"I just know your new Nigga had something to do wit it baby, I swea he got to be the realist nigga since you left me"

"Boy please you wasn't a real nigga"

"Lauren don't act but I understand, But next week Kam coming over here"

"Alright bye"

I clicked back over to my mom, She had Greg grandma in the house with her. I didn't know what to say to her honestly, They say Greg getting discharged Wednesday thats in two days he wasn't seriously hurt it was a shake up but he gotta be on crutches but they got the bullet out.

Kent