both teams

Y'all I been Quarantining but I still got school work to do, I was contemplating this chapter for days. Here y'all go!!

(I wrote this when I was half sleep and didn't re go over it so sorry for anyyyy errors)

Opening

"So you aint never been with a girl before?" Samantha lady friend asked  "No.. Never. I don't think my people will approve of that for me even if Im grown as hell." She laughed as she walked along the side walk with her. They been knowing each other for a while, Just walking and getting to know each other. Samantha was feeling the girl vibe.. She was a cool ass girl.

Samantha had just moved into a whole different house, A way from her baby daddy who still tries to get in touch with her. She no longer do what he asks although she still pop a pill and smoke weed on different occasions that's just something she hasn't decided to work on.

**

" So you live here by yourself?" She asked walking around. "Not exactly.. My son to" Samantha said making it short. She ain't wanna tell her lady friend all her business, she was just getting to know the girl, Samantha never got close to girls cause she wasn't a fan of being all buddy buddy with bitches only one she clicked with was her bestfriend Jass. But her lady friend who goes by Osha wasn't the exact type of female she was more mascaline. Samantha knew not to even run her mouth about certain shit. A listening ear is always a running mouth so she only ran her mouth to her brothers and sometimes Mom.

"That's cool. I been having my own little spot for a while now, Whenever you trynna chill you can come? I have my nephews alot maybe you can bring your son?" She rambled. "Sounds good" Was all Samantha could get out she aint never think she'll be into shit like that.

A bang came from the door causing Samantha to walk to it but peep through the hole first to make sure it wasn't her crazy ass ex who been looking for her. " imma go use the restroom " Osha said standing up. Samantha opened the door and was face to face with Blacc Sam, Nipsey, and Hoggy. "What y'all niggas want ?" She Said standing in the door way. "Let us in " Hoggy started. "Yea! Whatchu got a nigga in here?" Blacc continued. "Stop starting shit Samuel or ya ass gon be sitting on this door step."

"C'mon let us in cuhs it's hot !" Nip said walking in, bumping Samantha on the way. Nipsey looked Samantha up and down as he towered over her.. he was the last one coming in so he pushed her up against the door.

"Man who the fuck in here?! I gotta shit !!" She heard Hoggy yell as he banged on the bathroom door.  Nipsey's  attention went to the bathroom as he walked toward the door twisting the locked knob. "Yo that nigga bet not be in here." He said tryna open the door.   Samantha crossed her arm and waited till the door opened. "It aint him" Hoggy said.

"Wassup" Osh said with her hat to the back.  "Whats yo name?" Hoggy looked up at her up and down. "Hog dont you gotta use to the restroom?" Blacc Sam interjected.

"Nah not nomo." He laughed.

"Um I gotta go Sammy." Osh said grabbing her keys. "Gotta go? Baby I just got here and you tryna leave " Hoggy said spreading his arms out.

"Hoggy stop it!" Samantha shook her head fast knowing how uncomfortable this must be right now considering Osh was not into niggas.

"Why you leaving? they ain't gon do nothing to you. Hoggy get out her face you prolly scaring he " Samantha said pushing Hoggy out the way as she grabbed Osha hand leading her back to her room. Osh looked back and locked eyes with Nip who was sending her death glares.

"Man Hoggy thats a dyke fuck you doing that shit obvious as hell." Blacc Sam laughed at this nigga.

"Lil sis getting down like that?" Hoggy redirected his attention to Nip. "Ian stupid some shit going on that aint ha friend shit deeper than that." He sucked his teeth leaving Blacc and Hoggy with Samantha.