Sexual frustrations

*sorry for any grammar errors*

Kent

   I try keeping my nose out my cousin business but some stuff just didn't fly with me

   I try keeping my nose out my cousin business but some stuff just didn't fly with me. I was cool when she said they had an argument because that's what every couple do, from what it feel like, but when she said that face shit I was like hell naw nigga is really trippin on god.

  I ain't see dude since the whole club shit I think that was long ago and I think that lil beef between them over with. I ain't choosing sides until I feel like I need to.

I had to chop it up wit my nigga Greg after him telling me he apologized to Lauren for interfering with her family that was big of him cuz nigga never apologize for shit he caused.

"You finallly off them crutches nigga how you feeling?"

"Good! my shit still go numb tho they talking bout still take the pain meds shit crazy"

"Damn you'll be back to normal dawg" I slapped his back laughing at him trynna adjust his legs.

"Man yeah I guess that shit was a sign for me to chill now, knowing my girl pregnant"

"What Nigga? How it feel walking without the cruches?"

"Its alright the crutches better though, So wassup with your cousin? She was a little weird acting the other day fam"

"Wat you mean?"

"I asked her is she good she was lying bout sum I just never got to the bottom of it, then Nae asked sum bout her dude but she ain't get into it"

"She straight, what make you think she was lyin bout sum?"

"She kept doing that look away shit, Then she had sum on her face but Ian say shit she a female prolly burnt haself"

"Damnn that bruise still there? Niggas is trippping"

"Fuck you mean niggas?"

"Nothin nigga"

I left that situation alone, I was trynna change the subject but Greg just kept looking at me with a stank ass look but he know that shit don't phase me.

"So who the new hoe you got?"

"She ain't a hoe nigga, its yo cousin son father sister"

"NIGGA WHAAAT?! Samantha?"

"Fuck nigga my girlfriend name Summer, who the fucc is Samantha?"

"Oh my bad dawg you scared me for a second on god, Samantha is Nip sister I was about to say now what the hell"

"Man naw but how she look I might can make arrangements? Naw Im playing but Summer is pregnant"

"Damn that was quick"

"Fast as hell, I was pissed at first but I was like nawww let me not be no deadbeat you know how that go, I aint have a daddy my child need a daddy"