on the pill

Today is my birthday and I had this done so why not 😂 #ariesseason ♈️ 3/24

Nipsey

"Cuhs I dont know if I want to talk too you about this shit you cussed me out the other day bout that shit" Hoggy laughed lacing up his shoes..

"Man nigga I was in my feelings, Boog wasn't fucking with me so I wasnt fucking with myself you know how it be." I assured him. I forgot all about me spazzing out on my bro like that but I swear it was because everything that was going on.

"Yeah ight. So the pill is called Pink Kitty or whatever the fuck its called and you can either make her take the shit or like mix it in ha drink. I did it for my broad and she was on me the whole night cuhs im talking bout pussy on ocean"

"I just need it because she only wanna fuck me real good when she want to now that she got me cuhs she know I aint leaving her so she dont really fuck me like she use to. Her shit already be wet doe I give her that"

"So you saying she lazy??"

"No cuhs Im saying that she only wanna give me the best pussy when she want the best dick" This nigga started laughing and I was dead serious. I was gone get this pill today and slip that muthafucka in when she get home. "Aye only put ONE not TWO OR THREE! Them side effects crazy, She will be extremely emotional but horny as fuck you gonna have to be very patient with her, Just make sure you get your nut and she do to" I made sure to note that and I went straight to the sex store get them.

____

"Boog you in here?" I called her name from inside our room.

"In the bathroom!" She yelled. I hopped around when I saw her waterbottle but I aint want to slip it in there right here because what if she opens the door and see me.

I opened the bathroom door shutting it behind me quickly. "Shit it's cold." She shivered, wrapping her hair up.

"You look cold." I smirked, she said taking my shirt off and tossing it in the hamper.

"No shit Sherlock." She put her slippers on and went to greeted me. Standing on her toes she wrapped her arms around my neck and pecked my lips repeatedly. "Hi." She mumbled.

"How was your day?" I asked, kissing her forehead. She backed me up and pulled out her chair for her vanity and sat down in front of the mirror. "Look at me.." I said.

She gave me hard eye contact. She just looked at me with her brown eyes. "What's wrong with you? You've been off lately." I said, truly concerned about her but this was just way to talk myself into some pussy.

"I'm good. Don't be worrying about me." She interjected I just let her talk crazy deciding not to press the issue. "You thirsty? You good you want anything?" I said slowly walking away from out the bathroom. "Pass me my water bottle off the nightstand" she said while brushing her hair.

"I thought that was Kross water bottle from yesterday so I threw it away" I said not wanting to let her drink the water. I got her something else and I figured I'll just slip the pill dust in her drink when we go out with OT and Malika thats the best way to do it. I waited until she was half way done to get dressed because she takes forever thats when I hop in the shower and wash up and shit. Bout time I put my clothes on she was ready to go, I slipped my shoes on and grabbed my keys. Time seemed to fast forward because before I knew it it was time to go.

   ______

"So you telling me that you almost killed her ex because he was an ass? Cuhs you shoulda just killed em" OT said sipping his drink.