She can't sleep

Demi looked over at you, smiling a little when she saw the steady rise and fall of your chest. You've been sleeping for a couple hours now but Demi had too much on her mind to fall asleep. She didn't wanna wake you up so instead, she watched as you slept soundly.

You looked so peaceful and so beautiful with your hair spread across your pillow. Your lips were slightly parted and all Demi could hear was the sound of your breathing. She moved a little closer to you, running her fingers through your hair and watching as your eyelashes fluttered against your cheek a little. She couldn't believe how in love with you she is. It was deeper and more beautiful than she ever imagined it could be.

She pressed her lips to your cheek, the kiss so soft and gentle in hopes that she wouldn't wake you, but you slowly opened your eyes and Demi felt a little guilty for waking you. "Demi? Are you okay?" She nodded, moving a hand up to your cheek and rubbing her thumb against it. "I'm fine princess. Just can't sleep, but i'll be okay. Go back to sleep." You shook your head and gently grabbed her hand that was resting on your cheek in yours. "Why can't you sleep baby?"

She shrugged her shoulders and rested her head on your shoulder. "I'm not sure. Just not sleepy, but I can tell you are. You can go back to sleep baby girl, it's alright." You tried to fight the sleep that you felt, a yawn escaping from your mouth before you looked into Demi's brown eyes. "Need anything?" She shook her head and planted a kiss to your shoulder. "Okay. Get comfy." She reached for the blanket and pulled it over the two of you, burying her face in your neck and leaving soft kisses on your skin.

It didn't take long for Demi to feel more relaxed. You had her wrapped up in your arms and she couldn't hide how much she liked it. You felt her breath fanning across your skin. You looked down to find that her eyes were closed and you smiled, resting your head on hers as you slowly fell back asleep with Demi in your arms.