sweaters

The weather is getting colder now that november is close to arriving. You didn't really mind though; you enjoyed the colder weather sometimes. It meant cozy sweaters and an excuse to stay in and cuddle under the blankets with your girlfriend, and drinking hot chocolate whenever you wanted.

You shivered as you sat on the couch curled up in Demi's arms. "You cold princess?" You nodded and lifted her arm up from around you. "A little. I'll be right back." You muttered, kissing her cheek and walking upstairs. Originally you were just gonna grab a blanket but when you saw your favorite cozy sweater hanging on the knob of the closet door, you couldn't resist putting it on too.

You grabbed a fuzzy blanket and put it around your shoulders. When you got back downstairs you sat back on the couch, smiling as Demi wrapped her arm around your side and pulled you a little closer. You pulled the blanket from your shoulders and put it over your lap instead. You started to focus back on the movie that was playing on the tv when you felt Demi kiss your neck.

"Now, princess, I know the weather is cold now but that doesn't mean that you're allowed to wear such adorable sweaters all the time, especially when you're adorable enough as it is." You giggled as she started to press kisses to your cheek. "You saying you don't like them?" You felt Demi smile against your skin. "Now, now, I never said that. Just telling you that you're making it impossible to resist you." You grinned, closing your eyes and focusing on the feeling of her lips on your jaw.

This is just another reason as to why you love it so much when the weather turns cold.