she wants to cuddle

You've been waiting impatiently for this day to arrive.

Staring out the window, you're just waiting for the car to pull into the driveway and to see your girlfriend finally come home.

Though time has dragged by agonizingly slow while she's been gone, you find that it was worth it now that she's only, what you hope, is just minutes away from arriving.

You looked back at the clock on the wall and let out a sigh before you continued to stare back out the window. Your phone chimed and you excitedly reached for it, finding a text from Demi that read, "I'm here!"

You lifted your head when you heard the car pulling in and you watched Demi grab her things and tip the driver before she walked up the steps and opened the door. You both stood frozen for a moment, just taking a second to admire each other. But your heart was pounding in your chest and your knees were going weak because, finally, she was home.

You raced over to her and she dropped her bags onto the floor to catch you in her arms as you jumped into them. She laughed before humming as she gave you a squeeze, burying her face in your neck to lay soft little kisses to your skin as you wrapped your legs around her waist.

"I've missed you!" She spoke softly and you could feel her smiling against your skin when you repeated the words back to her.

You lifted your head and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"So! What do you wanna do? Are you hungry? Thirsty? Do you wanna go for a walk or,"

"Cuddle." She hummed and kicked the door closed with her foot before she started to climb the stairs, causing you to roar with laughter. "Don't worry, baby girl. I've got you." She promised as she took each step slowly and carefully before she walked faster down the hallway to your shared bedroom.

She lied you on your back and then laid on you. "This is nice." She mumbled as she tangled her legs with yours. "The last few months have been hard. Even though I love performing and meeting all the fans, I missed you like crazy. Every hotel room felt lonely and when I'd sleep on the bus, the bed was too uncomfortable because you weren't there with me."

She laid her forehead onto yours, cracking a smile as she brushed her fingertips along your shoulders. "You're so beautiful."

"So are you,"

She kissed your cheek and let out a soft sigh.

"Are you sure you don't need anything? You don't have anything you want to do?"

"Nope. The only thing I need is you and the only thing I wanna do is cuddle with you."

Your heart melted and you pulled her in for a kiss.

"Alright. But why don't I turn a movie on?"

She nodded happily and fell onto her back beside you and when you turned on a movie she was pulling you into her arms and tangling your legs once more while you dropped your head to her shoulder and relished in the soft kisses she placed on your head.

"Love you, Demi. I'm happy you're home."

"Love you too, princess. I'm happy to be home."