friends walk in on you making out

"You look so beautiful tonight," Demi whispered in your ear as she hugged you from behind and buried her face in your neck. She let out a shaky sigh when she smelled your perfume on your skin, making her knees go weak.

"Thank you, baby. What time is it?"

"I don't know and, honestly, I don't really care. I can't focus on anything but you right now."

You couldn't deny that your heart was beginning to beat wildly in your chest, especially when she started to brush her fingertips along your sides.

Your breath hitched when she started to kiss your neck and the soft flutter of her lips moving along your skin made your knees buckle underneath you. If it weren't for her arms around you to hold you up, you would've fallen.

"You might not care but our friends will. They're supposed to be here soon so we can all go to dinner, remember?" You reminded her, but it seemed that everything faded away when she started to nip at your skin.

She spun you around and placed her hands on your hips. She squeezed them, knowing damn well that there would be a soft sigh from your lips to follow, and when she felt it against her lips she practically smirked.

"You talk too much, baby girl." She giggled and moved her hands from your hips and to the small of your back instead. You were putty in her hands already.

So lost in her kiss and the taste of her lips you didn't even realize that your back was against the bed until she pulled away from your lips and you opened your eyes to find her hovering over you. Your hair was covering your neck, so gently took it into her hand and moved it to the other side of your neck before she started to litter soft little kisses against your skin.

"Demi," you chuckled but another soft sigh followed when she kissed that spot on your neck that makes you melt.

"What, princess? Should I stop?" She teased and pulled away, giggling when you threw your head back with a whine and pushed at her head to try to get her to kiss your throat. "I don't know, baby. Our friends will be here soon."

You opened your eyes and saw a glint of lust in hers.

"Don't remind me. Just kiss me."

She didn't waste a single second in pressing her lips to yours to bring you in for a passionate kiss. Your heart was beating rapidly against your chest when she moved her hands back to your hips. She hummed against your lips, relishing in the mint on your tongue.

You could lay in that moment forever. You both wished, more than anything, that you could spend the rest of the night getting lost in passionate kisses and the brushing of fingertips that felt like fire against each other's skin.

But you heard that creaking of the door much too soon and you both pulled away quickly.

"Whoa, sorry!" One of your friends said before covering their eyes. "We let ourselves in because the door was unlocked and neither of you was answering. Should we, uh, maybe... come back later?"

You giggled and gently pushed at your girlfriend's shoulder, causing her to fall on her back against the bed. "No. Just give us about twenty minutes and we'll be ready to go."

They nodded and quickly walked out and closed the door.

Demi pouted and brushed her fingers along your side. "I wasn't done kissing you yet."

"I know. Why do you think I said twenty more minutes?" You smirked before attaching your lips back to hers. She pulled you into her arms and wrapped them around you tightly to hold you close as you shared a few steamy kisses and wished that the moment never had to end.