I'm all yours (requested)

Demi was in disbelief at the sight in front of her. Her friends were barely acknowledging her presence in her own home. They were barely speaking to her because they were too busy drooling over you.

The dress you had on was red, a little lacy, and definitely a little too revealing for Demi's liking. As beautiful as she thought you looked in it, she didn't like the way some of her friends were eyeing you up.

Some would stop and stare while others just nodded along as she spoke while they stared at you, and a couple of them were just being completely ignorant and would mutter things under their breath about how you looked.

And Demi was growing tired of it.

Her tongue poked out of her mouth as she swiped it along her slightly chapped lips. There you stood in the kitchen, pouring yourself something to drink. The feeling of a hand brushing along your back made you jump and almost made you spill your drink all over the counter and onto the floor.

"Oh, hey Demi-"

"Why are you wearing this?"

You chuckled nervously and tried to grab her hand but she pulled it out of your grip. "It's too revealing. Why would you wear it around my friends?"

You were slightly angry with her as well as a little offended too. Did she really just ask you that? Red is your favorite color, this dress is your favorite, and you wore it because you like it.

"You act like I need your permission or something."

Demi's eyes widened when you said that and it hit her then how she must've sounded. "No, no, not at all. I'm sorry if that's what I made it sound like, y/n. I just..." She looked back at her friends and saw a few of them looking your way. "It's my friends. They keep staring at you, which I definitely can't blame them for. You do look insanely gorgeous,"

She paused, her fingers running along your sides as a smirk made it's way to her lips. "I guess I just got jealous and protective. You're my girl and I don't like anyone else looking at you like that."

You watched a small pout form on her pink lips. You shook your head and rolled your eyes before pressing your lips to hers. You could feel her friends staring at you and you had to admit that you liked it. You liked people knowing you were taken and in a happy relationship.

"No need to be jealous. I'm all yours." She smiled at you and cupped your chin in the palm of her hand, kissing you again.

"Would it make you feel better if I changed though?"

Demi looked back at her friends and saw them all awkwardly sipping on their drinks or adverting their attention elsewhere. They knew Demi knew what they had been doing and they weren't even gonna try to pretend that they didn't.

"Nah, I think they took the hint." She winked and watched your cheeks turn red. "Seriously though, you really do look beautiful." She pecked your cheek and took you by the hand to lead you back over to her friends, who were much quieter now.