you want her attention

The sound of the front door closing made you drop your phone excitedly. You looked over at Demi to find her kicking off her shoes and letting out a sigh before she fell beside you on the couch.

"How was your day?"

She rubbed her hands over her face then looked at you. She looked tired and her eyes looked heavy, but she was smiling still. "Good. Thanks for asking, princess."

She pulled her phone out and you pouted at the sight. "That's all I get?" You whined and let your head fall to her shoulder. She stared at her phone, but you could tell there was a smile growing on her face and it was because of you.

You placed your hand on her thigh and she jumped. "Your fingers are a little cold." She mumbled and continued to scroll through her phone.

"Demi," you whined and dragged your fingertips along her thighs. "You've been gone all day. I've missed you!" You said then brushed her hair aside to start to pepper kisses from her jaw to her neck.

Her breath hitched from the soft yet ineluctable kisses you were laying on her skin. She tried to tease you by keeping her gaze on her phone or pretending not to notice you, but it was impossible. Your lips were so soft and your kisses were alluring.

The butterflies that you created as you let the tips of your fingers brush along her thighs and the fast beat of her heart were far too overpowering to ignore.

"Do I have your attention yet?" You whispered against her skin, occasionally letting your teeth sink into her skin, too.

She dropped her phone onto the cushion beside her. It was automatic; the way her eyes fluttered shut as you kissed along her skin so deliciously. She cracked a smile and tilted her head back, chuckling when you climbed onto her lap and kissed her chin playfully.

"You know you do." She whispered in return.

Her eyes flew open when you hooked your fingers under her chin and gently pulled it down so you could meet her eyes. "I love you."

She let her fingers brush against the small of your back and smiled down at you as her heart beat with joy like it always does when those words fall from your lips.

"Love you too. Now, kiss me." She instructed and closed her eyes right before your lips hit hers. Your kisses were amorous causing her hands to shake and her heart to pound. Everything else faded away, all she could think about now was you and the lascivious kisses you shared.