Valentine's Day

Description: Wanda has always hated Valentine's day until Natasha changes her mind.

Warnings: Fluff

Words: 896

———————————————————

Wanda P.O.V

February 14th. One of the days I hate the most. Right now I was at school, it was my last period and I couldn't wait to go home.

"And because it's Valentine's day, there will be no homework. Have a great weekend." Ms. Blanchard said.

I quickly put away my things before heading to my locker to get some homework that I could do over the weekend.

As I walk up, I spot my best friend Peter waiting at my locker.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with MJ?" I ask opening my locker.

"Well, I know how much you hate this day so I thought we could hang out, besides MJ has family stuff." He says shrugging as we walk to the front of the school.

"Thanks." I say with a shy smile.

"Hey Penis Parker!" Flash yelled from down the hall. Both Peter and I turn around to meet with Flash.

"What do you want Flash, I gotta get home." Peter said.

"Hey Flash." I say with a smile. I know Flash has a crush on me so I always use it to my advantage when he bullies Peter.

"H-Hey Wanda." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Can you leave Peter alone from now on? For me?" I ask blinking my eyes in a flirty way.

"Yeah! Sorry! I'll leave!" He said before running to the door.

"Well well, who knew you had it in you. Natasha is a lucky woman!" Peter said teasing me.

"You know Nat is straight. Now let's walk quicker or we're going to lose the bus!" I say running out the door, with Peter running behind me.

*

"Look who's here." Peter says making me look up from my phone.

I look around before spotting Natasha and her group of friends walking to the bus stop.

"Okay we can catch the bus on the next bus stop." I say standing up and grabbing Peter's hand.

"No! You're going to talk to her!" He says before dragging me to them.

We walk over and while Peter is talking to them super normal, I was panicking just by being around her.

"Why don't we go to the candy store across the street and get some stuff to eat as we wait?" I assume, Bucky, said.

We all agreed and walked over to the store. I grabbed a bag of hearts, and a few chocolate bars. As I'm picking a drink, I look around and spot Natasha.

She looked gorgeous, she was wearing black leather pants and a red crop top with a white leather jacket. Her hair was shoulder length and curled. She looked better than ever.

I pay for my things and I go back to the bus stop, sitting behind the bus stop while they sit in front of the store.

I put on my headphones and listen to some songs while I eat my candy, hoping they wouldn't notice I left. I look to my watch, noticing it was almost time my bus got here, so I gathered my things before walking to the front of the stop.

"You're leaving?" A sweet and quiet voice says. I turn around to lock eyes with Natasha.

"My bus should get here any second." I say with a shy smile.

"My friends and I are going to the park and hangout for about an hour. Want to come?" She asked. I couldn't say no that face, so I nodded before she grabbed my hand and took me to her friends.

We get to the park and we all sit on the kids toys, as all teenagers do. After eating all my candy, knowing I was going to get stomach aches later, I went to throw away my trash.

"Damn Wanda! Those jeans look great on you! Your body looks better than normal!" Sam said with a smirk.

I turn around, and notice everyone looking between me and Sam. From the corner of my eye, I can see Natasha looking at me too.

"Ignore Sam, but you do look great." Natasha says. I smile back at her before sitting next to her.

*

An hour has passed, and Peter and I decide to leave.

"Last one there is a rotten egg!" He says before running the direction of the bus stop.

"Before you go can I talk to you?" Natasha said. I nod leading us away from the group.

"Is something wrong?"

"Look, I don't know if you're interested in this, but I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me some time? I know it's all of a sudden but better now than never." She said with a smile.

"Really? It's just-" I said before being interrupted.

"You're not into girls, got it." She says with a sigh.

"No! It's not that! I was just saying I need to check my plans but I think I'm free on Tuesday." I say with a big smile.

"Great! Okay! I have your number, I'll text you the details later. Now go on, don't want you to miss your bus." She said before walking off.

"Bye!" I say making her turn around.

"Have a great weekend hun." She said before running to her group. I smile to myself before running to the bus stop.

I guess Valentine's day isn't that bad.