Chapter 4 - Speak of the devil

I knew I might be in trouble some day but I didn't  think it would be this soon. Who was I trying to bull shit? I shook the thought out my mind, reached back and grabbed my twin shinobisatana, or katana swords, and got into position. Werewolf or human they were going down.

Them, not me.

The two big rogues came at me as one. 

"That's not fair," Justice whined.

"Whoever told you life is fair was lying. It's not fair, but we can still make our life as we want it. We just have to want it with all our heart," I explained as I was standing there toying with them.

"I thought this would be a longer fight. Look, they are chicken shits," Justice said, laughing happily in the back of my mind.

I twisted my katana swords in front of me. I twisted my sword and sliced one of the rogues throat. He died in less than a minute. I stepped back away from the blood and let the other big rogue step forward. As soon as he did he slid in the blood from his friend, going down hard. His knee sounded like a tree falling. 

"Ooh, that had to hurt," Justice annoyingly said.

"Are you willing to let me go now?" I asked harshly.

"No! You are my ticket to a lot of cash and by damn I'm going to get it. He wants you dead or alive. I prefer dead," he said, getting up after snapping his knee cap back in place.

"How much money?" I asked. I was curious, so sue me. I wanted to know how much I cost.

"One-hundred-thousand-dollars," he spat out.

I started laughing. I couldn't quit. I had that much money and more in my bag on my back. He was an idiot. A pure stupid idiot.

"That's all he wanted to give for me? I can't believe he didn't give out more. He has it and I know he does. Sorry excuse of a monster."

"What? Why are you calling your uncle a monster?"

"Oh, let me see; he killed my mother and father. He killed the Alpha and Luna, pack warriors, and anyone else he could his hands on. Have you ever looked in the dungeon?" I asked, not letting me answer, "Well, you should. There are a lot of the rogue families there. I was trying to help them, the ones who hadn't killed anyone. The women and children too. Now, do you see why I call him a monster?"

"You're lying! He yelled.

"Hold on," I grabbed my phone. I had downloaded the pictures on my phone to show the bastards evil deeds, "here are some of the pictures."

The big guy flipped through the pictures on my phone. All of a sudden he yelled out, "That's my sister and my nephew. What the hell?"

"Told you. Now, do you want to work with him or against him? I'm telling you now I'm going to kill him and soon. I promised my father I would go back when I got stronger and faster. I'm taking back my pack. Any rogue with families, or who have not committed a crime, will be released or they can stay with the pack. I know some of the families would love to stay. They are tired of traveling all the time."

He didn't say anything for awhile, he kept scanning the pictures. The second to the last picture he stopped, dropped to his knees and wailed. "She's my wife and those are my twins. I thought I lost her and my babies but they are alive. I can't believe it. And that sick son-of-a-bitch had them."

"Yes, he does. I'm sorry. I tried to do what I could to help them. I gave them extra food for the pregnant she-wolves and their children. Sometimes I had enough to give to the men too. I can't stand to see anyone starve when I could give them my food and go hunt for my own dinner," I said quietly.