Chapter 60 - Battlefield Strategy

"Why do you think I only used the command on the rogues. I didn't want our people to submit to me. I don't like using my Alpha tone but it's good to know it works well off our territory. Wait until we step on the Black Blade pack grounds. I'm even more powerful," I explained.

Everyone's mouth was gaping open as I laughed. It was as if a switch was thrown as the warrior's shut their mouths and bowed to me, fist over their heart. I didn't want them to bow to me. I had already told them I was a warrior like them but I stopped saying anything when I looked at my mates. They shook their head no quickly.

"Thank you, warrior's," I threw out. They all stood and smiled at me, causing me to laugh again. "Come on, let's see how many tried to get on the bus. They will be frozen. I need to clean the earth and bury all these bodies."

We all walked over to the buses and saw three rogues frozen on our bus. The warrior's took care of them as I walked to another bus. I found two more. I went to every bus and checked for more, finding four more. I kicked them apart and walked back up to the front.

"Is that all of them?" Zane asked me as I nodded my head. "Shit! I forgot to check the toy trailer."

Blaine took off, running to the toy trailer fast. He walked back up and nodded his head at me, showing two fingers. I knew he meant he had taken care of two more. I needed to cleanse the ground now but I wasn't sure how to do it with the buses in the way.

"I'm going to jump on the last bus. When all the buses go by the rogues I will jump off and cleanse the ground," I explained to everyone.

Blaine nodded his head. "I'll go with you but I will stay on the last bus, okay?"

I nodded my head and jogged over to the last bus. I jumped on the step, Blaine behind me as the buses started moving. As soon as the buses were past the rogues I jumped off the bus and asked the water to cleanse the ground off all the foul one's were on. The water soon become a flood but only where the rogues were. It's the reason I had the buses move. I then asked the earth to bury the cleansed foul ones and soon there was no sign of the rogues or a fight.

I asked the buses to stop through the mind-link. As soon as the last bus stopped I jumped off and ran to our bus. I was afraid I used to much power but when I checked my actions I was fine. I guess I took my power from the rogues. I wasn't sure how I felt about that but if it kept us safe I was okay with it. We made it to our bus. I hopped on and hugged both of my mates. They hugged me back and Zane went to my chair and went to sleep.

I moved to the passenger seat and watched out the windows. I knew we were getting closer to my pack. I was ready to take them down and get ready for our children. I knew there would be a lot of cleaning that would need to be done. I didn't care. I would of cleaned it anyway. I didn't want to touch, sleep or eat where the bastard had been until it was cleansed. I ended up falling asleep again. I didn't know why I felt the need to sleep so much but I guess the babies were needing me to rest. Plus, I'm sure it was in preparation for our big showdown.

I was dreaming of the placement of our people. I could see where they were on the battlefield. I could also see some problems with the placement. I would have to let my mate's know about this. I remembered where the tunnel was to the cells. I was glad someone could use the tunnel to release our warriors. I had to make sure the women and children hid in the tunnels too. I didn't want the bastard to order the death of everyone just to spite me. And, he would do it, thinking I would stop fighting to save them and leave. He would kill them anyway and I didn't want that to happen.

I saw the battle before we made it to the Black Blade pack. We would need to take out the rogues he had hidden around the pack. Too bad for him I'm clairvoyant and see what's happening before hand. Now, I knew where to take out the rogues. I needed to make sure a rogue or two couldn't use their phones to call in our position but I may have a spell in mind for that. I didn't want to use too many spells all close to each other. I wanted to be able to fight too, well, fight from afar. I was happy that my mom told me how to pull the energy from the rogues, even from Garrett and my mates aunt and uncle.

I woke up in my lounge chair and looked to the front of the bus. I guess my mates decided to put me in my chair to sleep. My mates were talking quietly. I got up and went to the bathroom, being as quiet as I could. When I was done I walked up to the front of the bus and sat between my mates.

"I know we will have rogues to fight before the battle. But, I know where they are going to be. I had a vision where they will be. I also saw a vision of some warrior placements. I'll mark it on the map so you will know what I'm talking about. I need to know how to do a spell to block the rogues cell phones. I don't want them to know where we are," I explained.

'I told you, Zane, our mate would know the placements of our warriors, didn't I," Blaine bragged.

I softly laughed at them. "Oh, we are going to need to send someone down the tunnel to the cells. I want to make sure to get the warriors, women and children out. The women, children and elderly that were in the cells can hide in the tunnel. The rogues have no idea there are tunnels. Even the bastard doesn't know about them. My dad made sure he didn't write it down somewhere," I told my mates.

"Smart," Zane voiced as Blaine nodded his head.

Zane handed me the map of our territory. I marked the warriors positions first. I wrote the tunnel access with a 'T' and showed where the key to the cells are. My dad had told me about the extra key in my dreams and I was happy he did. I handed the map back to Zane so he could look at it. I sat quietly and watch him look at the placements. He looked at the tunnel and the key positions too.

"This is very good. Thanks, Summer," Zane quietly said.

I smiled at him. I grabbed the map back and showed where the rogues would be before we get onto our pack grounds, handing it back to Zane.