Chapter 95 - Negative Thought In

I kissed him and hugged him. "You should know I would wait for you forever. Don't worry about me and Justice. We've decided to not listen to the doctors and rely on girl power, well, not girl power but you know what I mean. We are never giving up-"

"-remember."

"Did you hear the word remember, Blaine?" I asked, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Yes, I heard 'remember'. But, I don't know what it means, do you know?" He asked me, tilting his head in question.

I thought for a minute or two and then viola. "I remember," I laughed, happy I could remember. "The Moon Goddess told us to not give up on one of us. That it would work out. I'm so relieved. You're going to be fine. I'm going to check about some protein for you, okay?" I smiled so big I'm surprised my face didn't crack.

"Good. I'm ready to be out of this darkness. Now, wake up and get me started on my protein. And, no nasty vitamins," Blaine commented, laughing at me.

"Don't use up your energy for right now. I'll come back and let you know what's going on. Go get warm. I don't know why the void is so cold but I don't want you in it any longer than you have to." He hugged me and I could tell he was tired.

"I'm going. Love you, Blaine," I told him.

"Love you too, Power," Justice commented.

"Love you both. And, Justice, you need to try and keep your emotions down. You could affect the pups." Justice let Power know she understood.

I woke up and stretched, popping my joints in my back, shoulders and neck. I got up and went in search of the doctor. I followed my nose, finding him easily by his smell. He didn't smell bad but I could find him anywhere.

"Hey, doc, I've got a question for you," I told him as I leaned against the wall.

"What's up?" He asked, looking at me with sympathy.

Oh, hell no. I won't accept his look or his attitude. I growled at him and started slowly stalking towards him, watching his eyes widen. I was sure my eyes were all Justice but I didn't care. "If you can't believe that Blaine will heal then step away. I want positive thoughts."

"Y-yes, Alpha Summer. I'm s-sorry I wasn't t-thinking. I'm trying e-verything t-to help him," he stuttered, shifting away from me as he did.

"I don't want the pity looks or looks of sympathy. I want you thinking outside of the box," I growled out, stopping myself from lashing out on him. "I need to find a way to get some protein in him. Can you help me with that? If not I will ask the nurses."

"I can start a feeding tube. I can go down his throat or put one in his belly button to feed into his stomach. Which one would like me to put in him," the doctor explained.

I tilted my head, thinking about what would be better. I didn't want him to have anymore cuts on his body but I needed to think about what would be better. "Put the tube down his throat for now. I will dream walk again soon. He was the one who told me he needed protein to help heal. I will never believe that he won't make it and I want positive thinking about my mate. Negative thoughts in and negative thought out, do you understand me?"

The doctor nodded his head vigorously. "I will set up his feeding tube right away. I need to make sure we have the protein pack to hook up to the tube. If we don't have anything the next best thing would be to put some foods with protein in a blender, making it ourselves. I'll go check right now."

I nodded my head, dismissing him. I was mad about his attitude but I knew he didn't know what else to do. I took deep breaths through my nose and released the air out of my mouth. It was a calming technique that worked for me. I needed to be calm to help Blaine. It just hit me the wrong way. I didn't like that the doctor had already given up.

"Neither do I. If he does it again I will let him know by biting his head off," Justice snarled.

I sighed and headed back into Blaine's room. I sat down in my chair and looked at Blaine. I knew this would work. It had to work. The Moon Goddess promised we would be alright. And, I trusted her to take care of us.